What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA slam dunk and 3 point contest all star weekend on TNT. Probably will be more entertaining than the all star game tomorrow.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Orange is the new black, Netflix, I’m really into this show it’s very good.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It is.
But it’s a hard watch. ;)
Enjoy!
I'd give it a b- While the backstory was cool to see and Joaquin performance was great I was a bit underwhelmed with Joker. I hope the sequel will be better.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Been watching Roots all day on Sundance TV. Not sure if its totally historically accurate but it does give an insight into slavery in the early years of our country. Anyway it was (is) a good watch for me. On a lighter note the NBA all star game on TNT tonight. Luca Doncic of the Dallas Mavs will start and I am a big Mavericks fan.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
You and @Gmoney live in the same area?

Just don't shoot Audyssey until Mike checks out your system first! :D
I had to put the Audyssey mic away a few times. It ran fine through the receiver but the app kept telling me it can’t find the front left speaker. I Had to put it away before things got broken. LOL

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I had to put the Audyssey mic away a few times. It ran fine through the receiver but the app kept telling me it can’t find the front left speaker. I Had to put it away before things got broken. LOL
Hey bro! what’s up, I ran audio correct on my Yamaha 7790, back in 2018 it kept telling me i had a speaker out of phase which I didn’t. So yeah sometimes audio correction doesn’t do like it should. It’s not an Exact science I always end up tweeting the settings after to my liking

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey bro! what’s up, I ran audio correct on my Yamaha 7790, back in 2018 it kept telling me i had a speaker out of phase which I didn’t. So yeah sometimes audio correction doesn’t do like it should. It’s not an Exact science I always end up tweeting the settings after to my liking
I was recently running Audyssey and got an out of phase message and I thought no way, I was careful....then I checked. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I was recently running Audyssey and got an out of phase message and I thought no way, I was careful....then I checked. :)
HD, back than I ran YPAO Several times that day and just about every other time I ran it when done it would say it didn’t pickup rear speakers or one was out of Phase. I checked all speakers wires even swapped out speakers. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
HD, back than I ran YPAO Several times that day and just about every other time I ran it when done it would say it didn’t pickup rear speakers or one was out of Phase. I checked all speakers wires even swapped out speakers. :)
I haven't had the issue with Audyssey generally (maybe once before in a different room), but I did regularly with MCACC....it almost always said something was out of phase. Why I almost ignored it with Audyssey but I had recabled as well as repositioned some speakers....so I thought it was possible and sure enough Audyssey caught me.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Yep. Cinematography is fantastic. Story is addictive. And the ”underdog“ is actually very powerful, but he doesn’t know it, which makes it more interesting.
TIL that I missed the whole heap of hints regarding his brother, which behavior seems to closely match Norse mythology for the brother of main character's ... Nothing concrete has been established in the first season, but that idea has strong underpinnings

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis