What are you watching tonight?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
[h=1]The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones B- I thought it was decent. It was visually and soundwise real good. Story was lacking. The sequel is being filmed hopefully it will be better. [/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Season two, episode two of House of Cards....great stuff, so much skullduggery.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Beale Blues Artists

Sorry for the long preamble but I'm beginning to dwelve into SNAG TV which is an app on the WD. I selected the the music theme to see what B-Rated stuff they had out and I found something on Beale street blues artists that never made it big. There is this one guy whose older wife manages him. This guy is really good and I think his wife should push him to a recording label. The night before that, I watched the LA alternative music seen which was centered around a band called X. For those of you with WD, check out SNAG TV. It does have some surprisngly good stuff that you won't find on Netflix.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A Good Day to Die Hard. From the reviews, I expected an utter piece of crap movie. I'm about two thirds into it, and it's not that bad.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A Good Day to Die Hard. From the reviews, I expected an utter piece of crap movie. I'm about two thirds into it, and it's not that bad.
I never thought it was as bad as the reviews indicated. Then again I'm a biased die hard fan.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I never thought it was as bad as the reviews indicated. Then again I'm a biased die hard fan.
Just finished it, and it was pretty decent. Not as good as the first, but at least as good as the second. I quite liked Live Free or Die Hard.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Watched Friday Night Lights on TV tonight. Better than I remember it being. Tomorrow I finally get to watch Thor:TDW.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm jealous! I want to watch that sometime soon. The price on Amazon is still a bit too high for me to bite, though.
Usually I try and wait, especially if I saw it in theaters, but this one I missed so I'm extremely impatient. I'm just mad my PJ is still out of commission.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
We were going to see Tim's Vermeer at our neighborhood indie theater, but when we got to the box office, they said that the film had not arrived by UPS, so they told us we could just go into another movie for free. Wanting to start one at the beginning, we chose Dallas Buyer's Club, which is still showing. I liked it even more than the last time. Matthew was well deserving of the Oscar...as the emaciated, nearly dead Ron and Jared Leto, ditto as Rayon. This movie was well deserving its awards.

M

MrHeadGear

Enthusiast
I'm jealous! I want to watch that sometime soon. The price on Amazon is still a bit too high for me to bite, though.
just bought it couple days ago, yeah the price is a little high. But it's a new movie and i enjoy watching it
Actually, i have done watching it 5 times till today
:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Redemption. I have no idea what it's about, but it's a Jason Statham movie so at the very least there will be some gratuitous violence.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If I can get the system hooked up, Catching Fire.
Why what happened?

Watched The Bling Ring B- It was ok for a one time watch.

Also Orphan Black is now on Prime.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis