What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Browns on the alternative Maning broadcast. A few surprise guest commentators also.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Do what? Watch the manning broadcast?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Yes. Is it on the tv via a particular app or you somehow run the audio and just use the normal video feed or ?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Yes. Is it on the tv via a particular app or you somehow run the audio and just use the normal video feed or ?
It's on ESPN 2. The regular broadcast is on ESPN and the Manning broadcast is on ESPN 2
I can only take a few minutes at a time but it's an interesting concept and idea though. I'm glad they offer it actually.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's on ESPN 2. The regular broadcast is on ESPN and the Manning broadcast is on ESPN 2
I can only take a few minutes at a time but it's an interesting concept and idea though. I'm glad they offer it actually.

Cool, found it, thanks.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No prob. See if you like it.

I only signed up for access in general tonight via youtube tv.....most of the season I like to just watch the nfl channel highlights on the youtube app, but this time o'year I'll pay for more access and the dvr.....altho youtube lied about some free time (but I did have the free trial last year, but the little on screen teaser still indicated I could get something for free or discounted....but just for new customers :) ).

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've been watching the Manning version of MNF for a while, and I actually prefer it.
It was okay, found it a bit distracting from the game in a way, tho....a bit different from just reviewing highlights or specific conversations with guests, like the excerpts on youtube are. Interesting guests and input, tho. I just didn't know what app/channel it was on....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis