What are you watching tonight?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Watched "Monster Hunter" the other night. Milla and monsters, I'm in! Enjoyed it but did not enjoy the continued trend of rentals being robbed of the atmos track. DTS HDMA track was good, though.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Watched "Monster Hunter" the other night. Milla and monsters, I'm in! Enjoyed it but did not enjoy the continued trend of rentals being robbed of the atmos track. DTS HDMA track was good, though.
Where are you renting from? I rent all my movies from Apple movies a.k.a. iTunes. Most of the newer movies and even older movies have Atmos.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
This cheapskate gets the discs at Redbox. I get my walks in and save a few bucks going to the box. T-Mobile throws out free Redbox rentals a couple of times a month or I pay the two bucks.:p

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Im cheap too.. I’m always looking for discounted iTunes gift cards on craigslist.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Today Some freaks on Kanopy streaming app. B+
Thursday Ma/Good boys on library borrowed DVDs. B- and B+

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Double whammy tonight of important US music studio history.....first The Wrecking Crew and now Muscle Shoals. Special times....

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Just finished watching whole season of “Godless” on Netflix, which I think is the most enjoyable series I’ve seen from Netflix and one of my favorite westerns.

A bunch of bad guys vs a town full of women + 2 good guys?

The bad guys picked the wrong town. :D

Netflix was on my crapper list for a long time with so many lame series, but they have redeemed themselves for now. :D
Just. Finished Godless in two days. The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just finished Season 10 of The Wire Season 6 of Bosch. Incredible as always. Saddening to know there’s only one more season coming. :(

Best line of the whole season... when Harry walks past J. Edgar, taps him on the shoulder and says, “Let me know if the wire gets hot.” Oh man, did I laugh!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis