What are you watching tonight?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Saw "The 2ND" a so so movie. He was the lead in the "Shooter " series.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Dallas Cowboys at Jerry World. An old rivalry revisited. Go Steelers!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
These days I haven't even purchased any Blue Rays or DVDs let alone upgrading what I already have. Just me but I have like 4 packing boxes of DVDs and Blue Rays that I haven't unpacked yet. I have tons of CDs and LPs that I have unpacked and they take a lot of real estate in my condo. :)
Dang you still unpacking? I forgot, but you moved to ?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Looks interesting any good?

Watched like 30 min just to test on the audio/video. Its superb. My mouth dropped on how good the surrounds were and blacks are fantastic. I bet the 4K is outstanding. 2 bucks at the thrift store!
"Amulet 2020" has very poor user ratings (4.6 IMDB). :D

Tech side - it was shot using the 2.8K Arri Amira digital camera, so it should look good. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Masters. In November. No gallery. No Azealias in bloom but still the Masters.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai

Cool Susan Day. My crush as a kid watching reruns of Partridge family. Gotta check it out!​
Yeah, Skyjacked was a childhood favorite of mine; don't know what it was, but I always liked watching it after I taped it off broadcast as a kid. I was always into commercial aircraft and related motion pictures, which is why I was always a fan of the Airport franchise. Skyjacked was kind of MGM's way of cashing in on the utter success Universal experienced with the original Airport, and it definitely uses that narrative as a template -- the ambitious casting, the prerequisite tropes like religious figures as passengers aboard the doomed airliner (a priest or nun), the interior set pieces of the then-popular Boeing 707, etc...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis