What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Frank Zappa The Freak-Out List, a film about the composers/musicians listed on The Mothers of Invention's "Freak Out" album influence on Frank's music. Very interesting flick with a lot of general music history. Listening to one of the albums mentioned in the film now that I hadn't heard before, Miles Davis' In A Silent Way. Earlier listened to Eric Dolphy's Out To Lunch, another one mentioned. I watched on Amazon Prime but here's a free watch http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/frank_zappa_the_freak_out_list

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
For those watching Castle Rock. This YouTuber breaks down episodes of things you might have missed or King related stories from other movies/series. Pretty cool:
Also check out this youtube series it's quite humorous. Alot of cool cameos. Great to see Rosanna Arquette as well:

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Watching Netflix's "Disenchanted".
It's not Futurama in dark ages, but has it's moments if you are paying attention to the details.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, it is. Not as good as previous, but still very decent.
I thought Bosch S04 was heartbreaking, but still excellent.

Not as bad as Goliath S02, which I thought was very good, but just terrible ending. I hate endings that don't give me the satisfaction. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks Sir for the head up! Going order it now Blu-Ray!!
Oh wait same movie?

Mike
aka=Also Called As. Yes, the exact same movie. Marketing was clusterfuck which decided to rename the movie AFTER it was released.. Stupid.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
aka=Also Called As. Yes, the exact same movie. Marketing was clusterfuck which decided to rename the movie AFTER it was released.. Stupid.
Yeah, now that you mentioned it I do remember something about that in extras.
Thx! Now I’ll go order Infinity war Never saw that one. I’m buying all movies I order in 4K so when I make the jump to a 65” 4K I’ll have some 4K content already.

Mike

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Frank Zappa The Freak-Out List, a film about the composers/musicians listed on The Mothers of Invention's "Freak Out" album influence on Frank's music. Very interesting flick with a lot of general music history. Listening to one of the albums mentioned in the film now that I hadn't heard before, Miles Davis' In A Silent Way. Earlier listened to Eric Dolphy's Out To Lunch, another one mentioned. I watched on Amazon Prime but here's a free watch http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/frank_zappa_the_freak_out_list
Frank Zappa, just read a article on msn the other day, didn’t know he died of prostate cancer.

Mike

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis