What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
RE4 unlocked last night, played for a bit. Right off the bat, they changed a number of things, but so far I am really liking it. It has the same feel without being a direct copy. The QOL modern control improvements are great too.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
RE4 - There are a lot of things that are throwbacks to the first one, meaning if you knew where treasures/quest items were, they are in similar spots, at least the same area. The main events are all still there, but the maps, where certain things happen, the events themselves, and enemies are different now. So far not in a bad way. New weapons, new treasure challenges, etc... are all fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores PS5. The first character you meet in the new sequence is voiced by Lance Reddick. RIP Lance.

Finished RE4 a few times. It is better than the original and that is a tall order. Mercenaries is there, but shorter, still fun. Very fun.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Just beat Luigi's Mansion 3 with my son.

It was good, but it was a lot shorter than I thought compared to the second one.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I've been playing Atomic Heart....this game is whacked out.
It's also fairly hard and makes me nervous....I freakin' hate robots.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom comes out today :D
I'll get my copy later today. I'll get to play it with a pro controller unlike BOTW and me using the joy cons. Should be a better experience.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'll get my copy later today. I'll get to play it with a pro controller unlike BOTW and me using the joy cons. Should be a better experience.
Yep, I bought a pro controller just for BoTW. Too difficult with joycons. I was given a Stadia controller too and I am curious if I can connect it to the switch also now that it is unlocked because Stadia died. I have a 8Bitdo adapter that let me use a PS4 controller as well.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yep, I bought a pro controller just for BoTW. Too difficult with joycons. I was given a Stadia controller too and I am curious if I can connect it to the switch also now that it is unlocked because Stadia died.
As far as I know you should be able to. I've heard it's a decent controller too.

I'm dumb for not getting a pro controller with BOTW. It made it quite a bit more difficult, but I ended up doing damn near everything in the game. Was fun and took a LOT of time to complete.

There are a few things I didn't get though, but that's fine. Games are almost impossible to get 100% now, or at least the ones I play. I used to try, but the time factor is too much.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
BoTW I bought the book. Even with it, I could not get 100% lol. I finished all shrines and all quests, but there were a few things I didn't complete. I got like 600 Koroks but there are 900 and I could not beat the trial of the sword.

First reviews for Tears of the Kingdom are saying it is as good or better.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
BoTW I bought the book. Even with it, I could not get 100% lol. I finished all shrines and all quests, but there were a few things I didn't complete. I got like 600 Koroks but there are 900 and I could not beat the trial of the sword.

First reviews for Tears of the Kingdom are saying it is as good or better.
You probably got around the same % done as me. I haven't checked in a long time, but I remember being around the same on the seeds. I couldn't get all the trial of the sword, but I did pretty well. Other than that I got everything in the game.

I'm very eager to play the new one considering they kept all the old and added actual temples like everyone wanted. 6 stops away!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is really good :)

FYI: the Stadia did not work, I have the first gen 8BitDo, so I had to order the 2nd gen and even that requires the beta firmware to support it. I also saw though that the PS5 Dualsense and Edge controllers are supported, which is great for me.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got the Stadia to work, it is slightly better than the Nintendo Pro, but not enough that I would seek one out, unless you got it cheap (mine was free) :) I have an older PS5 Dualsense that started to have some drift, I will probably try that too. Not surprisingly, the Stadia has the same issue as the PS4 controller, you can use it to turn off the switch but not to turn it on; I have to start it up with one of the other controllers, then change to it.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores PS5. The first character you meet in the new sequence is voiced by Lance Reddick. RIP Lance.

Finished RE4 a few times. It is better than the original and that is a tall order. Mercenaries is there, but shorter, still fun. Very fun.
Did you play the original Project Zero Dawn? Lance also voiced and more - his game character is modeled after his own appearance.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Did you play the original Project Zero Dawn? Lance also voiced and more - his game character is modeled after his own appearance.
Yes, so it was sad to hear and he passed right before the update for HFW. I did not realize it was him in Zero Dawn until something like the third John Wick.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis