What are you playing right now...

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Taking a break from Gotham Knights to a few tamer games

• Stray - Cat Game, actually quite fun. It's basic gameplay with nice visuals
  • Full Throttle - Remix (Old School Lucas Arts PC Game) that I enjoyed with my father back in the day on my Company 486DX CPU Desktop. One of the best retro school point and click games

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Wolfenstein "The Old Blood" campaign on PC. I like playing all the modern Wolfenstein games.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Not a damn thing. Return to Castle Wolfenstein will always be my favorite though.
Did you play Rise of the Triad as well? Similar play style to Doom and Wolfenstein. I've been gaming since Snipes (1982) so those games were state of the art back then. I get a kick out of the old Doom chambers hidden in the modern Doom games. I still had my floppy disks for some of those games until a couple of years ago but no more drives to support them. I have a 3 1/2" in storage but I don't think I have any more 5 1/4" drives kicking around.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Did you play Rise of the Triad as well? Similar play style to Doom and Wolfenstein. I've been gaming since Snipes (1982) so those games were state of the art back then. I get a kick out of the old Doom chambers hidden in the modern Doom games. I still had my floppy disks for some of those games until a couple of years ago but no more drives to support them. I have a 3 1/2" in storage but I don't think I have any more 5 1/4" drives kicking around.
Yep. Rise of the Triad is a classic as well.

I still have a working 3.5" floppy drive sitting around just in case. In case of what? No idea.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Yep. Rise of the Triad is a classic as well.

I still have a working 3.5" floppy drive sitting around just in case. In case of what? No idea.
Well, if DosBox had better hardware emulation you could create a retro gaming VM. :) Actually, I bet I could install Windows 98 in a VirtualBox VM with better results. A lot of those old games still worked under 98. My kids loved playing Commander Keen and Jazz Jack Rabbit. I also had a copy of Tonic Trouble which is based on the same engine as Rayman. Tonic Trouble never got the same attention as Rayman but it's still one of my and my kid's favorite games with a superb sound track.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished Last of Us Part 1 PS5. This one looked amazing, but nothing really new, so it felt the same.

Just completed the first run of Dead Space remake PS5, and WOW is it still a fun game. The new graphics are sickeningly good looking, as in gross. This game has some graphics flaws randomly though, like floors or walls missing, dropping through floors, camera getting stuck somewhere while your character keeps moving lol. Usually have to reload what I am doing, but it is still very fun.

Preordered Resident Evil 4 remake. Notice a trend? Not a lot of fresh ideas coming out recently.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Harry Potter...Hogwarts PC ...looks amazing maxed out settings PC

wafflesstorm

wafflesstorm

Audiophyte
Taking a break from Gotham Knights to a few tamer games

• Stray - Cat Game, actually quite fun. It's basic gameplay with nice visuals
  • Full Throttle - Remix (Old School Lucas Arts PC Game) that I enjoyed with my father back in the day on my Company 486DX CPU Desktop. One of the best retro school point and click games
Stray is a great game, it caught my attention a lot. It's a pity that it's not very long, an interesting story.

C

CMG_ADL

Enthusiast
Replaying Witcher 3 on my Xbox One X

After all these years they still haven't fixed the annoying way you move in the game.

Comparing it to GTA V, RDR2 and BOTW. The movement in Witcher 3 sucks.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Im playing Mass Effect Andromeda, after multiple playthroughs of Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
I've seen this game gets a lot of flak, but...it's actually pretty good.
The character models suck, yes...but the gameplay and the story is decent.
Seems like they ran out of time and money to make the characters look better !

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Im playing Mass Effect Andromeda, after multiple playthroughs of Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
I've seen this game gets a lot of flak, but...it's actually pretty good.
The character models suck, yes...but the gameplay and the story is decent.
Seems like they ran out of time and money to make the characters look better !
I am also playing Andromeda. At least they made the combat fun and there are a lot of ways to build a character.

When I finish that, I have a Cyberpunk character on pause. I did a build based around throwing knives that was pretty fun so far.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Waiting on Resident Evil 4 remake on PS5 this week. The demo shows it is a little different, yet fairly true to the original, which means it is still fun. Controls are improved and they added some nice new modern control features. LMFAO, the most important improvement is being able to move while aiming.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis