what are you drinking right now ?

S

samantha89

Audiophyte
I am listening to rock music, posting in pointless threads and procrastinating instead of working on my college project. Ah well - I will in an hour, PROMISE!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The Ruination is amazing...I'm drinking Coors Light at the neighbor's house. Happy 4th to all!

-pat
Pat, if you get the opportunity try some of their (Stone brewery) other beer.
Every one I've tried so far have been excellent. Same holds true for much of Rogue Brewery's selection.
Happy 4th to you and all.

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Yesterday I consumed an inordinate amount of Busch (picnic) and then 2 jack and cokes for a night cap... Today will be water & Gatoraide.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Almond milk, soy-based french vanilla creamer, and organic instant coffee.

majorloser

majorloser

7-Eleven "Double Gulp" of Diet Pepsi

Gotta let the ol' bladder know who's boss in the morning.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Pat, if you get the opportunity try some of their (Stone brewery) other beer.
Every one I've tried so far have been excellent. Same holds true for much of Rogue Brewery's selection.
Happy 4th to you and all.
I've been there a few times. My in-laws live 10 minutes from the brewhouse. The Cali-Belgique has been one of my favorites.

-pat

E

eyeage30

Enthusiast
Homebrewed Double IPA (9%). I've had a stressful day.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
sounds interesting,
do you buy raw beans ? and how do you roast them ?
Hi, yes I get my beans online, there are quite a few places to buy from. Presently using a place in Indiana.

I use this roaster http://www.behmor.com/ it will do up to a pound at a time. Its a fun and interesting process and its great to able to buy beans from all over the world. Plus the fact its really tasty!

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
I too roast my own. If you like to grind, you'll love roasting. Freshly roasted is an amazing difference. I currently use a Hearthware iRoast2. I got the roaster and my beans from www.sweetmarias.com. It is a rather large site with about 70 different unroasted beans and other gear for coffee. The guy at the site, Tom, seems to know what he is talking about, at least to the extent that I can verify it.

Some people use the oven, a popcorn maker or yes a smoker to roast the beans but I think a dedicated roaster is easier. They start at about $150. Unless you consume a lot of coffee in your household the larger roasters are unnecessary since what you want is a fresh roast. The taste drops off noticeably after a week. 1/3 to 1/4 lb does me fine.

As for alcohol, gin (Tanq) and Wild Turkey. I've had to swear off beer due to diabetes. :(I've still got a case I can't do anything with. :eek:Any body up for beer and an audition of my Vandersteens?

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
A whole mix of stuff people brought by for a final four party just before I got diagnosed about three months ago. Some Corona, Blue Moon, Sam Adams etc.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
A whole mix of stuff people brought by for a final four party just before I got diagnosed about three months ago. Some Corona, Blue Moon, Sam Adams etc.
Sounds like some good stuff... I'd take you up on your offer if you were close by.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm another roaster. I also use a Behmor and buy my beans from Sweet Maria's.

Jim

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis