tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
on this HOT Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
If I were on my own it would be Spotted Cow. Instead, my gf and I are going to make frozen margaritas.

Jim

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
nothing at the moment... XX amber later.:cool:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Bicardi Rum with a splash of water. Before that was a bottle of Rickards Red beer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I threw down the last of my Land Shark last night, so unless I get inspired enough to go to the store...Barefoot Moscato.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ohhh, I might just be getting inspired to make a beer run. That frosty bottle is tempting.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Right now? Henry Weinhards Hefeweizen. But I also have a pack of Blue Moon Belgian White and Shock Top.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
That is a thing of beauty! Is that actually your fridge or just a pic you linked to?!

-pat

(btw - it's 7:33, 90 outside and I'm drinking coffee while the little boy plays with his kitchen...)

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
coffee from fresh ground,

I grind beans every morning,

once you get spoiled to fresh ground,

you can never go back :D

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
That is a thing of beauty! Is that actually your fridge or just a pic you linked to?!

-pat

(btw - it's 7:33, 90 outside and I'm drinking coffee while the little boy plays with his kitchen...)
I'll go with a thing of beauty as well! :)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I grind my own coffee as well, but don't roast it... I'm drinking water right now, to rehydrate myself after all the bud light I drank last night... I know it's not the best beer, but I was drinking quite a bit, and it was on sale. Probably gonna have a sweetwater 420 here in a little bit.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Longhammer IPA, wish they made them in longnecks still, not real fond of the new bottles.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis