what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Seelbach Cocktails and Gangsta Rap!
Drop the MF'n Mic and spill that down my throat.
Wu-Tang, B!tches! 1992, style.
:p

(We also did some good Classic Rock featuring some Traffic and Crosby Stills and Nash (and Young, too).

Not certain what's next...

Maybe a Monte Carlo... But I have a lot of fruit, so maybe Paper Planes, Hemmingways, or Last Words?

We'll see.

Oh... and I rolled an Owl longer than my middle finger. :oops: :eek: :D

Merry Happies and Happy Merries to All!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Having a cup of Highlander Grogg flavored coffee. It comes blended with Scottish Brandy, a sassy bit of spice, and smooth buttery flavors with 100% Arabica beans. Just grind and brew. Pretty darn good.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
After "lunching" on some real nice Salumi (Truffle Mortadella, Finocchiona and Prosciutto d'Parma) and a bit of an English Stilton...

I'm on to that Monte Carlo I did not have yesterday. :)

kmidst

kmidst

Enthusiast
Not right now since I'm at work, but last night it was some Laphroig Cairdeas Triple Wood cask strength scotch. The stuff has very potent flavors. I think I like regular Laphroig better though, the sherry influence in this triple wood clashes a bit with the medicinal and peat qualities. It's good though, that's for sure.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Likely will pick up some Pliny the Elder this afternoon for this evening. Russian river area is getting hit hard by rain, it could become scarce for a bit.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Seven up with Grenadine. Back in the 50's, it was called a Sasberilla at the CC. 12 noon here.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Likely will pick up some Pliny the Elder this afternoon for this evening. Russian river area is getting hit hard by rain, it could become scarce for a bit.

Last I heard, Windsor is fine. Local Shrriff lifted the Healdsburg/Guerneville flood evacuation warning earlier this week. Not to say the Wine Country is completely out of the woods, but the new storms coming in are supposedly tracking further north toward Eureka.*fingers crossed

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last I heard, Windsor is fine. Local Shrriff lifted the Healdsburg/Guerneville flood evacuation warning earlier this week. Not to say the Wine Country is completely out of the woods, but the new storms coming in are supposedly tracking further north toward Eureka.*fingers crossed
We have 4 more days of rain showing starting today, so we can expect there to be more flood warnings. My internet was out for 14hrs from yesterday to this morning, but at least I had power.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Classic Manhattan...
Redwood Empire Rye, Carpano Antica, 3 Bitters, Cherry

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
New local brewery opened up. Former techies starting microbrew :D It is just about 2 mi from my office, even better. Big storm came in yesterday and while we were there, the power went out. Everyone cheered and went on with their beer :cool: The pizza was wood fired so that was unaffected lol. Their scotch ale is my favorite so far, but the Alani IPA is also good.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Mmmm, beer... *drools

Still:
No beer since Jan.2.
No liquor since Feb.1.

Somebody posted a photo of the Guinness NA beer the other day and I had a moment... *blushes

But hey, along with that and better dieting and finally getting my swim routine almost fully back on track...

I am down 37# this year and have lost all the weight I put on during the Covid Era (which was 10 # over the first two years and change, and 25# after having Covid back in August).

And to stay on topic...

Enjoying a glass of Sparkling Water from my Soda Stream, made with RO water and Trace Minerals added.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Somebody posted a photo of the Guinness NA beer
Kaliber, yuck.

Erdinger is my fave followed by Clausthaler and then there's a few like St. Paulie Girl and Beck's version that are nummy.

I had a diet root beer (on the rocks) :D that knocked my socks off. It must have been fancy because of the non twist off cap.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis