lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just gonna go with some Bushmills tonight in any case. No spittin'

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Damn, looks like quite a long day!
Just about five hours. Only about six or seven beers didn't manage to get photographed. Everything was excellent for the most part.

Fortunately the host is my close neighbor so the walk home is about four minutes long.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just about five hours. Only about six or seven beers didn't manage to get photographed. Everything was excellent for the most part.

Fortunately the host is my close neighbor so the walk home is about four minutes long.
Damn never had something like that close to home....do remember walking home from one just to get it out of my system, like a 5 mile walk with some hills thrown in (San Francisco)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Damn never had something like that close to home....do remember walking home from one just to get it out of my system, like a 5 mile walk with some hills thrown in (San Francisco)
This was the sixth annual Bacon and Beer night and it's always a good time :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Nice. That sounds like a great time.

Note to self. Find neighbors that throw beer tastings.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Nice. That sounds like a great time.

Note to self. Find neighbors that throw beer tastings.
He's a great dude. Also a homebrewer and makes some pretty good stuff. I think we met through a beer facebook group before we even knew we were neighbors lol

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Had this one last week. Pretty good. I don't always like NE IPA, but this was mellow and good.

This one in the fridge, I've had it before and it is good too:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Went to Turning Point Beer’s 4th anniversary party yesterday and it was a blast. Picked these up as well:

The Black Tuesdays are from a Garrison Bros barrel that a few TPB members went in on.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
We had such nice spring weather for a coupla nice Ninkasi IPAs of various sorts today, spring has sprung!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Woohoo. It Waldos time! :D

For a triple it is not cloying with cr@p loads of dextrin, and for over 100IBU it is not mouth-peeling bitter. I have always found Lagunitas to have one of the most deft touches when applying hops to their brews.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Went to Bare Bottle Brewing taproom last week. Some really good stuff there. They don't really have any food though, so it was a little odd. Almost everyone there had food from other places, and there are a lot of food spots in the same area. The beer was tasty. The pizza place opening next door is going to make a killing. My favorite was Very Best Bad Things, Hazy DIPA

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Early Easter and my brother-in-law brought a nice treat from the U.S. Blanton's bourbon. And yes, it's very good. ;)
PXL_20220409_192511426.jpg

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Went to Turning Point Beer’s 4th anniversary party yesterday and it was a blast. Picked these up as well:

The Black Tuesdays are from a Garrison Bros barrel that a few TPB members went in on.
those imperials are making me thirsty

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis