what are you drinking right now ?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
LOL have no idea what Natty is.
Natural light. It is actually one of the few beers brewed in the US that adheres to the German laws around brewing beer.

Or my brain totally made that up.

Either way, it is not a good beer IMHO. I don't care for any "light" beer though.

Kegs were only like $45 when I was in college so I drank quite a lot of it when we had parties. Which was often.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Natural light. It is actually one of the few beers brewed in the US that adheres to the German laws around brewing beer.

Either way, it is not a good beer IMHO. I don't care for any "light" beer though.

Kegs were only like $45 when I was in college so I drank quite a lot of it when we had parties. Which was often.
I was thinking maybe that's what it was, but not so familiar with it to give it a nickname :) LOL we'd avoid the keggers that used light beer, such a travesty that stuff is in general....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I was thinking maybe that's what it was, but not so familiar with it to give it a nickname :) LOL we'd avoid the keggers that used light beer, such a travesty that stuff is in general....
Oof.
Back in school, that, and Milwaukee's Best Light (aka Beast) were the most common kegs at parties. Hated that stuff. Never would I have said, why can't we have Bud, if not for those.
1633480447180.png

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja

I remember buying kegs of Rainier Brew 66 in the late 1990s for less than $40. LOL :)

The most I spent on a keg back then was $90 for Boundary Bay Scotch Ale. Mmm. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Draught Death and Taxes black lager from Moonlight, with a soft serve swirl at a local restaurant.
#dessert
#F-PG&E

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Natty light beer is my favorite light beer. I prefer it to Bud light, Mich Ulra, Miller lite, Coors light, etc. And I prefer light beer to fully leaded. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oof.
Back in school, that, and Milwaukee's Best Light (aka Beast) were the most common kegs at parties. Hated that stuff. Never would I have said, why can't we have Bud, if not for those.
View attachment 50637
My gawd a light beer for a keg! :confused: As a kid regular MB would've been just fine. Well it probably would've been Old Milwaukee where I'm from.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Michelob (Ultra wasn't even a thing back then) was one of the regular beers, tho :)
I remember liking Michelob as a kid. Could never seem to get into Genuine Draft. Strohs was big one but is now defunct.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So whatever happened to Falstaff and Ballantine? I used to drink both back in my USAF days.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Long day at work so I earned some Chivas Royal Salute. Blend of 21 year olds. Very nice and used sparingly as this bottle is from 1983. :)
20211006_180905.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Fun Fact - Natural Light (Natty) was the 1st light beer brewed in the US.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Two others I've had recently that were good.

Amber Lager that is local. It was good.

Japanese IPA a friend recommended. Different from a Nor Cali IPA, but good.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis