what are you drinking right now ?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The haze in the air isn't quite the same thing but still somewhat apropos

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' to celebrate clearer skies....

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
stopped at Turning Point today to try their new Mystical Science BA stout with coffee and vanilla. 15.1% abv and very tasty. Bought a bunch of bottles :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Still drinking Black Manhattans, here. :)

19 days, no beer. I guess its a good thing I don't drink liquor the way I drink beer. :p I'd be in bad, bad shape!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
stopped at Turning Point today to try their new Mystical Science BA stout with coffee and vanilla. 15.1% abv and very tasty. Bought a bunch of bottles :)

I'm gonna have to make the trip up to Ft worth to see some friends. I'll have to get a list of places to visit from you since you seem to always find the good stuff. :)

I also need to see what this craft beer tour is all about that's down the road from my house. Might be interesting.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Let me know whenever you’re in town. If I’m free we can grab a beer but I’ll be sure to tell you where to go either way.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Garrison Pucker Up Citrus east coast sour. Very refreshing on a hot summer day by the bay.
20210827_144211_copy_1134x2016.jpg

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I'd move my lawn, too, if it meant I didn't have to mow it any more!
:cool:
Fixed that. Thanks Well I did actually remove a 15x15' ft section of St Augustine sod Wednesday and re-sodded that area yesterday. . Today was just mowing the rest of the yard.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Now that the smoke has blown out, enjoying some of my homemade limoncello out on the deck....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
glad to hear and 'see' that only your beverage looks smoky !
Oh we're back to a full on smoke thing with aqi in the purple zone right now, permeating the house now. Also red flag warning for high winds for the next several hours and the power may need to go out per automatic call I got earlier, saying substations would be on high sensitivity and may need to shut down if they detect a line down as a result of fire conditions (so far so good an hour and a half into the red flag warning). Might be time to dip into that limoncello if power goes out, much better cold :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
heading upstairs to mix a Vo Manhattan, with a 'Bada Bing' cherry of course !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis