what are you drinking right now ?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
D@mn 'Lovin...
Been a hot minute-and-a-half since I seen me some Crux!
Great stuff!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
D@mn 'Lovin...
Been a hot minute-and-a-half since I seen me some Crux!
Great stuff!
Our Costco in Eugene had a few Crux flavors and many other new beers since my last visit! Amazing! Just wish I could get liquor at Costco up here....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Considering last time fell apart. ;) that would be cool!
LOL I just haven't had much traveling gumption for a while....am happy here for the most part and got most of my road tripping done from 2000-2010 when I was "retired" the first time around ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Gotta say, tho, these Crux brews are very nice....and been a while since I visited them in Bend now that I think about it (and don't remember being particularly impressed with their facility at the time)...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I was shocked at how lame Moonlight's facility was. Went there for the first time just a few weeks ago.

I had higher hopes.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was shocked at how lame Moonlight's facility was. Went there for the first time just a few weeks ago.

I had higher hopes.
Don't know that one but have a friend who posts up a lot of breweries in your neighborhood....we gotta all go out when I get down there! He's also one of the best home chefs I can think of!

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I've got a fridge full of hard alcohol in my basement. I like to keep my liquor cold.

I'm a rum guy myself. Right now, I'm slowly making my way through a very nice 15 year old bottle of El Dorado that my kids bought me for Father's day last month. Very, very nice.

But also, since it's summer time, I like to have a few cold ones. My favorite beer is a little brewery here in BC called The Whistler Brewing Company. They make this grapefruit flavored beer in the summer that is amazing. I had 2 six packs of it last weekend, but I'm down to 3 or 4 left now. Probably have to make a trip to the liquor store and stock up. Then right before the summer ends, stock up with enough to last me into the fall before they stop producing it for the year.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've got a fridge full of hard alcohol in my basement. I like to keep my liquor cold.

I'm a rum guy myself. Right now, I'm slowly making my way through a very nice 15 year old bottle of El Dorado that my kids bought me for Father's day last month. Very, very nice.

But also, since it's summer time, I like to have a few cold ones. My favorite beer is a little brewery here in BC called The Whistler Brewing Company. They make this grapefruit flavored beer in the summer that is amazing. I had 2 six packs of it last weekend, but I'm down to 3 or 4 left now. Probably have to make a trip to the liquor store and stock up. Then right before the summer ends, stock up with enough to last me into the fall before they stop producing it for the year.
I do believe I've had a few brews at the Whistler Brewing Co....but that was 2001? :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Tanqueray and Tonic weather back east now, or as my Dad used to say, 'G & Q' !

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Sitting at a bar drinking water by myself. Whatever, don’t judge me!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Get the bartender to put some olives/cherries as you like in there, too, maybe a little umbrella to show how fancy ya are? :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis