what are you drinking right now ?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Not really strong, but has a sooty
coal-ish flavor that’s unique. And good.

W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Bought these a little while back,been working away.

Think I’ll taste the spiced rum then finish the last of that Mizunara Chivas Regal.Its finished in Mizunara oak barrels apparently.It just tastes better n better the further you get into the bottle.Then I’ll start on the blue label Chivas.

Bought the 4 blurays today.been hanging out to check out the Nick Mason Saucerfulof Secrets.I’ll start with that then let the scotch decide what’s next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Bought these a little while back,been working away.

Think I’ll taste the spiced rum then finish the last of that Mizunara Chivas Regal.Its finished in Mizunara oak barrels apparently.It just tastes better n better the further you get into the bottle.Then I’ll start on the blue label Chivas.

Bought the 4 blurays today.been hanging out to check out the Nick Mason Saucerfulof Secrets.I’ll start with that then let the scotch decide what’s next.

Morning shot with your coffee huh?

W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Hahaa . I’m on the western side of Australia.its 7:35pm right now

W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Morning shot with your coffee huh?
Rum in the coffee is a good tradition on Anzac Day here at dawn after the last post but other than that i prefer my rum when the sun goes down not up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hahaa . I’m on the western side of Australia.its 7:35pm right now

Hell yeah!! Man I always wanted to go visit the land down under! Back in the 80's the movie Crocodile Dundee came out and Little River Band, I still have their first 4 LP's.
Australia's cool as sh&t! They stay out of the world's BS. You guys got them lil Koala bears plus them really Big Rabbits that jump around really high and Box very well!
It's 7:40 am in South Louisiana right now. I'm a Bayou Swamp man, we got Alligators Pelicans Tabasco sauce Avery island Jefferson island Salt mines oilfield Hot women lots of money Best food in the world big easy New Orleans New Orleans Saints.

Last edited:
W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Hell yeah!! Man I always wanted to go visit the land down under! Back in the 80's the movie Crocodile Dundee came out and Little River Band, I still have their first 4 LP's.
Australia's cool as sh&t! They stay out of the world's BS. You guys got them lil Koala bears plus them really Big Rabbits that jump around really high and Box very well!
It's 7:40 am in South Louisiana right now. I'm a Bayou Swamp man, we got Alligators Pelicans Tabasco sauce Avery island Jefferson island Salt mines oilfield Hot women lots of money Best food in the world big easy New Orleans New Orleans Saints.
Lmfao!! “big rabbits that box” Little River Band ”Cool Change” is one of my favourite songs of theirs.Thankyou guys for Tobasco sauce and if like you say ur women are hot and if they’re as hot as that sauce then they’re something special . Looks/sounds like we are 12 hours time difference.ur sun comes up while my suns sinking pretty much.Go the Saints

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Lmfao!! “big rabbits that box” Little River Band ”Cool Change” is one of my favourite songs of theirs.Thankyou guys for Tobasco sauce and if like you say ur women are hot and if they’re as hot as that sauce then they’re something special . Looks/sounds like we are 12 hours time difference.ur sun comes up while my suns sinking pretty much.Go the Saints

Umm yeah they hot very nice looking plus many of them Louisiana woman like to share ;). Cool Change, Red Headed Wild Flower and of course the one that made them famous, Long Way There. I got to see Little River Band live in Baton Rouge Louisiana!

PS. Man, AH autocorrect sucks!!! I had to edit my post

Last edited:
W

Wazza69

Enthusiast
Umm yeah they hot very nice looking plus many of them Louisiana woman like to share ;). Cool Change, Red Head Wild Flower and of What's the one that made him famous, Ling Way There. I got to see Little River Band live in Baton Rouge Louisiana!
You’ve seen them live.you’re a fortunate man . I never did. I think I’ve seen a bearded Glenn Shorrock the lead singer somewhere on tv still iether touring or vocally contributing in someway with other artists and/or solo.Talented man.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You’ve seen them live.you’re a fortunate man . I never did. I think I’ve seen a bearded Glenn Shorrock the lead singer somewhere on tv still iether touring or vocally contributing in someway with other artists and/or solo.Talented man.

I had to edit my post AH autocorrect sucks!! Yep umm 1987 if I remember right maybe 85? but yeah that was a great night I was in my 20's

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
In their prime

I got as close as could to the front stage close enough not first row but like ummm 20 feet. Dam they where good live.

Had to edit again! I put could and as soon as i posted up AH autocorrect changed it to good. AH autocorrect sucks!! or one of AH MODs is f,,king with my post, they can change up post.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Umm it's the weekend so... Miller High Life! :D just cracked open My first Quart!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis