what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'm going to have to keep my eye out for that one. Damn that sounds good.
it is really good but this isn’t sold in tx. Member exclusive. I was fortunate enough to buy it from someone for a reasonable price :D

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Curious as to what your go to IPA would be.
THIS......RIGHT.....HERE!

This has been my "current favorite" for the last several years, the Lone Pint Yellow Rose! It is nice and juicy!

I am a total hop head, I love the bite that makes your jaws clench!

This beer does not quite have that bite, it is a little more balanced.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
THIS......RIGHT.....HERE!

This has been my "current favorite" for the last several years, the Lone Pint Yellow Rose! It is nice and juicy!

I am a total hop head, I love the bite that makes your jaws clench!

This beer does not quite have that bite, it is a little more balanced.

Haven't had that one. Will have to check it out.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Just picked up a sixtel of Sugar Creek Brewing's Pale Ale.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
:p
I want to see the video of you chugging that in 6 second!
:cool:

Curious to hear your description. I like French Toast. I do like a good Stout. What was this like?
Maybe I’ll chug one at some point :)

The beer is excellent. Perfect amount of cinnamon and maple.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe I’ll chug one at some point :)

The beer is excellent. Perfect amount of cinnamon and maple.
Enticing!
How is it on the roasty character?
(Too often I've had Imp.Stouts that are foul with Patent Malt character... similar to the way Serrano Peppers taste like Tin and Burning without any other flavor... most Patent Malts just taste like Burned Coffee and Chocolate.) (On the other hand, I like many of the Carafa Malts from Weyermann, especially the debittered options. I used one, Cold-Steeped overnight, that imparted an amazingly complex flavor like Turkish-Coffee-Fudge (minus the dairy).) :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Enticing!
(Too often I've had Imp.Stouts that are foul with Patent Malt character... similar to the way Serrano Peppers taste like Tin and Burning without any other flavor... most Patent Malts just taste like Burned Coffee and Chocolate.) (On the other hand, I like many of the Carafa Malts from Weyermann, especially the debittered options. I used one, Cold-Steeped overnight, that imparted an amazingly complex flavor like Turkish-Coffee-Fudge (minus the dairy).) :)
That malt you steeped overnight was for brewing or ?

I could go for a good stout but don't have any, will just have to settle for a Sierra Nevada Hazy IIPA

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
That malt you steeped overnight was for brewing or ?

I could go for a good stout but don't have any, will just have to settle for a Sierra Nevada Hazy IIPA
IIRC, it was my clone of the old Sam Adams Honey Porter...
This was a delicious beer... I do like their Lager... a couple others... but the Honey Porter was exemplary of a Brown Porter Style.
Mine used Mexican Coffee Blossom Honey. It was a silly recipe to recreate, but it was worthwhile... even as a novice brewer. Mostly, I am grateful for the fact that they listed their basic recipe so I was able to even TRY to recreate it. :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Enticing!
I dunno about the other stuff but the roasted malts come through and don’t taste burnt or anything like that :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
False Idol Brewing’s version of Black is Beautiful is brewed with maple and marshmallow and is very tasty :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis