what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Had that a few days ago. Excellent.
I was really surprised for being from goose island. Really good.
BCBS is usually pretty good :) BCBS and the variants are the only beers I'll buy from Goose Island.

damn even the art looks great. Where can I get it to try?
Not sure where you live but if Epic distributes to your area you'll likely come across it. This is one of several variants of Big Bad Baptist (which is already a great beer):

I really enjoyed the chocolate rapture. Vanilla brandy was also great. Peanut butter cup was disappointing - not nearly enough peanut flavor imo. They should have added more peanuts and cacao nibs.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Think in a blind test, they found that all taste similar. Natty Light, Coors Light, Bud Light, Miller Lite.

I’m cool with whatever is cheaper. LOL :)
Probably right for the most part but I found that if I change after drinking one I can (I think) actually taste a difference. And believe it or not I prefer Natty to Bud Light but not Mich Ultra. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Probably right for the most part but I found that if I change after drinking one I can (I think) actually taste a difference. And believe it or not I prefer Natty to Bud Light but not Mich Ultra. :)
Can't imagine why I'd want to drink a "light" beer....but I did have a roommate who judged them on fartability....he preferred Amstel Light.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis