what are you drinking right now ?

annunaki

annunaki

Tapped into my cellar last night to enjoy this one.

Definitely got better. Great vanilla, barrel, & chocolate notes. Had a very boozy aroma at first but with some air and warmth it improved.

Attachments

S

Seize

Audioholic Intern
Nice to see some fellow Ballast Point fans. I live less than a mile away from the brewery :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I had a bottle of the Obsidian a few weeks ago. Tasty!

What did you think of the Otravez? I thought it was okay. Not something I would seek out to buy.

Nice to see some fellow Ballast Point fans. I live less than a mile away from the brewery :)

Nice!!
Our distributors just started carrying Ballast Point. We have people coming in and asking for it every day. Well crafted beers for sure. We can get everything but the Habanero Sculpin.

Hopefully soon, middle to late March, we should have Deschutes.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I had a bottle of the Obsidian a few weeks ago. Tasty!

What did you think of the Otravez? I thought it was okay. Not something I would seek out to buy.
Yeah, the Obsidian stout is good stuff. Otra Vez wasn't bad, but I don't think I'll ever buy it again either. I still have a couple of em left.

Nice!
They have that on tap at Surf Taco, going to try it tonight.
What did you think of it?
I thought it was excellent. If you like imperial stouts, you'll enjoy it for sure. I need to buy more because it's seasonal :(

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I recently purchased an 18-bottle wine fridge. Once I make a shelf, I should be able to fit around 40 standard bottles inside :D

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I recently purchased an 18-bottle wine fridge. Once I make a shelf, I should be able to fit around 40 standard bottles inside :D

Brilliant! Nice lineup in there as well
Picked up an Alesmith Grand Cru for tomorrow.. Or later tonight :0

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis