what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Does that have coffee in it? If it does, I have to think it's a good one- I really like coffee from Sumatra.
Yes sir, it does. A lot of the beer I drink is brewed with coffee :) This one is excellent.

Here is the copy from the brewery's page about the beer:
This bold, imperial brown ale gets its body from a team of malts including Caramel malt for sweetness, flaked barley for dense foam, a bit of Chocolate malt for its deep color and Aromatic and Munich malts to add even more depth. German and Perle hops add a touch of bitterness to balance the malty sweetness. The addition of rich Sumatra coffee takes this perfectly balanced imperial brown ale to a decadent level.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
They were weird when you were drinking-I never liked being around people who were drunk when I hadn't been and now that I don't drink at all, I have even less tolerance. Amazing, how few party invites I get.
I love drinking but I still haven't done it. I have always had borderline BP and now it is 102/70. I almost faint when I bend over. I may have to have a whisky just so I can bend over.....

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I do have a pretty good selection. A few great shops in the area.

I love Evil Twin. Never had anything from Central Waters. No TX distribution as far as I know.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Martin House Acheron:

Goose Island BCBS, Nebraska Vanilla Fathead, Goose Island Lolita, Ballast Point Peppermint Victory at Sea, and Avery Tweak

annunaki

annunaki

Martin House Acheron:

Goose Island BCBS, Nebraska Vanilla Fathead, Goose Island Lolita, Ballast Point Peppermint Victory at Sea, and Avery Tweak

That is some serious high class beer drinking my friend!

Happy you got to sample them all!

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
That is some serious high class beer drinking my friend!

Happy you got to sample them all!
Thanks :D I've had BCBS before and still have two bottles in my fridge. The vanilla Fathead was pretty good. I absolutely hated the Lolita. The peppermint Victory at Sea wasn't bad but I think the plain Victory at Sea is excellent. The Tweak was really good as well. I'm looking forward to opening up the 32oz I have remaining :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I sipped Louis Royer Force 53 last night. A nice cognac.

annunaki

annunaki

image.jpeg
I was able to score these from craftshack as I had a moment of weakness and overpaid for beer I cannot source locally.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I had one of the "I Love You With My Stout" beers last night. Did not care for it all. One of the few beers I ended up pouring down the drain :(

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I am surprised. Did you let it warm up? What didn't you like?
I always let my stouts and stuff warm up :) I'm not sure what flavor it was that I didn't care for - maybe licorice. I tried to finish it but I couldn't.

Anyway, here are the last few I've photographed:

several pours of AleSmith hammerhead speedway stout

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Not my pic, but thought it was a appropriate for this thread.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis