Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Eh eh. Pick one. But not, This is why we need age limits! Then when Trump80 falls disappear.
They (we) need to define the level at which someone is to be deemed 'Nope" and stick with it. I think mental ability should take precedent over age, but at some point, a person is too old to be in office.

Also, falling can obviously be caused by many things- not raising the feet isn't a good sign. If someone can post T falling, please do so.

Maybe it was a Cat-

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe it was a Cat-
Could've been LOL but looks like an object this time.

Interesting you still cannot answer. I assume unanswered because it's what benefits you in the moment. Well at least don't go on like some about why we need age limits only to disappear later when your guy is elected.:rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I got news for you, there are plenty of us on the right that don't want either of those two dim-wits running again !!
I'll believe it when I see it. It's the Trump era after all. There really isn't much to believe in with Republicans, and the voters might actually be worse.

highfigh

highfigh

Could've been LOL but looks like an object this time.

Interesting you still cannot answer. I assume unanswered because it's what benefits you in the moment. Well at least don't go on like some about why we need age limits only to disappear later when your guy is elected.:rolleyes:
WRT Trump80- if that's what you meant, you could have just typed that the other times.

As far as answering, WTF do you want? I don't see into the future, neither do you.

I want someone who doesn't need to be shielded from the press, who can answer a question without squinting with/without a teleprompter, someone who doesn't get lost after speaking at a mic, who doesn't hide out during a campaign for POTUS, who doesn't need questions to be spoon-fed to them before a press conference and who doesn't go into dreamland or won't forget details about people from Congress who passed away and whom he had known for years, like the one who died a few weeks before.

OTOH, I don't want a candidate who needs a muzzle and handlers, as I have commented about Trump for years here and elsewhere.

Where are you getting this bullshit about something benefiting me or some support for Trump that you erroneously perceive? Who, exactly, is "my guy"? You need to get a grip.

highfigh

highfigh

I'll believe it when I see it. It's the Trump era after all. There really isn't much to believe in with Republicans, and the voters might actually be worse.
If it's the Trump era, that's in your mind- get over him.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If it's the Trump era, that's in your mind- get over him.
Hmmm.....

Rise of the alt-right
Charlottesville
Stop the Steal
Jan 6th -- woops, I'm outta here
Escalation of hate under Trump

Must be in my mind.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
OTOH, I don't want a candidate who needs a muzzle and handlers, as I have commented about Trump for years here and elsewhere.

Where are you getting this bullshit about something benefiting me or some support for Trump that you erroneously perceive? Who, exactly, is "my guy"? You need to get a grip.
Interesting you say, as I have commented about Trump for years here and elsewhere. I've never seen it, and I've been here regularly going on two years. I do remember about 1.5 years back you saying, I can't find the post, but I denounced his actions. LOL.

Floyd riots -- Look at the destruction!
Jan 6th - [.....]

Not difficult to see. That's partisanship.

One person even said here once, We didn't want him anyway! Except when we wanted Trump again based on current polls LOL.

It's rich coming from Republicans. The Trump era revealed who they really were.

highfigh

highfigh

Interesting you say, as I have commented about Trump for years here and elsewhere. I've never seen it, and I've been here regularly going on two years. I do remember about 1.5 years back you saying, I can't find the post, but I denounced his actions. LOL.

Floyd riots -- Look at the destruction!
Jan 6th - [.....]

Not difficult to see. That's partisanship.

One person even said here once, We didn't want him anyway! Except when we wanted Trump again based on current polls LOL.

It's rich coming from Republicans. The Trump era revealed who they really were.
I was saying that he needed a muzzle and handlers before the 2016 election but people lost their damned minds after. Listen to him- he sounds like a 5th grader on a playground. And the way he balls up his little fists.....

Floyd was 3 years ago. Jan 6 was more than 3 years ago. All of that was years ago. The escalation started before the 2016 election.

BTW- in post 167, you wrote 'Or this is why we Republicans believe in age limits. Only to turn around and vote for Trump78 LOL.' without quotation marks- was that just an omission?

Republicans didn't destroy anything in the Floyd riots, which were far more destructive than Jan 6 and Jan 6 never should have happened, either by intent or by a lack of preparedness on the part of the police or any agency that should have blocked them. If you're getting that from Fox News, which has been a giant clusterflop for a long time, I don't know why you would use them as a source, other than to show how bad they are.

I have no problem with locking up anyone who caused damage and intended to disrupt the changeover. A criminal is a criminal, regardless of political affiliation or anything else.

So, I didn't post it because you can't find it? Right. Keep looking.

Did you hear about a group who's trying to get Tucker (sic) Carlson to enter the Presidential race? His lawyer said he won't run under any circumstances- probably because a response to his first speaking engagement would probably sound like opening day of Duck hunting season.

I hear Costa Rica is American expat-friendly......might need to consider that.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Republicans didn't destroy anything in the Floyd riots, which were far more destructive than Jan 6 and Jan 6 never should have happened, either by intent or by a lack of preparedness on the part of the police or any agency that should have blocked them. If you're getting that from Fox News, which has been a giant clusterflop for a long time, I don't know why you would use thtem as a source, other than to show how bad they are.
I find that to be the problem. Floyd riots were deemed worse because of the cost, but they were dumb kids. On the other hand, Trump was over 70 and may have manipulated his base into attacking the capitol. Or watched in silence. Or knew in advance the day of it could get violent.....I'm not seeing much difference between the two events.

So, I didn't post it because you can't find it? Right. Keep looking.
Because there's no examples of having condemned Trump?

All I really care is people stop saying age limits and then disappearing when it doesn't benefit them. It's either an across-the-board law, or none at all. Yes Biden is very bad cognitively, but if you only believe in it when it benefits you then there ya go.

highfigh

highfigh

I find that to be the problem. Floyd riots were deemed worse because of the cost, but they were dumb kids. On the other hand, Trump was over 70 and may have manipulated his base into attacking the capitol. Or watched in silence. Or knew in advance the day of it could get violent.....I'm not seeing much difference between the two events.

Because there's no examples of having condemned Trump?

All I really care is people stop saying age limits and then disappearing when it doesn't benefit them. It's either an across-the-board law, or none at all. Yes Biden is very bad cognitively, but if you only believe in it when it benefits you then there ya go.
It's not only age limits, it's term limits but seriously, do you not see mental decline in Biden? I'm not sure anyone really has a baseline for Trump, so it's hard to say where he is on the scale of 'Smartest in his lifetime' to 'Well, ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances'.

I wonder how they feel about being duped by an old guy....

BTW- I don't know how you searched for my comments about him needing a muzzle & handlers, but I found it in seconds, from 2018- "People say a lot of things. I still think Trump needs a muzzle and handlers."

Post 32 in GO-NADS' thread "I'm so angry with the U.S. and Chinese governments right now!"

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And yet, many still think he's a suitable candidate.

Living Colour- Cult Of Personality. It still fits.
I don't think the voters want Biden back. It's that the DNP/Biden want to bypass the primary. But yes if it comes to that they'll vote for him vs Trump. I'll stay home.

I'm not sure where you're going with that? Cult of Personality (ie Cult of Hate) is solely attributed to Trump. Nobody, that I'm aware of, considers Biden to have personality.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I would guess more Democrat voters will stay home if it's Biden vs someone other than Trump.

highfigh

highfigh

I don't think the voters want Biden back. It's that the DNP/Biden want to bypass the primary. But yes if it comes to that they'll vote for him vs Trump. I'll stay home.

I'm not sure where you're going with that? Cult of Personality (ie Cult of Hate) is solely attributed to Trump. Nobody, that I'm aware of, considers Biden to have personality.
Trump's fall- I searched on YouTube using 'Trump falls' and the only thing it showed was him walking unsteadily at West Point, two years ago. He seemed to walk OK after he left the ramp but I wouldn't expect him to do cartwheels- he's overweight, doesn't do anything that's physically demanding and his limit is probably getting up after falling out of a golf cart.

LIsten to the song.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump's fall- I searched on YouTube using 'Trump falls' and the only thing it showed was him walking unsteadily at West Point, two years ago. He seemed to walk OK after he left the ramp but I wouldn't expect him to do cartwheels- he's overweight, doesn't do anything that's physically demanding and his limit is probably getting up after falling out of a golf cart.

LIsten to the song.
I was referring to Breaking Points and how horrific his fall was, and how they are concerned about it. Its a conservative source. Just state his cognitive issues and leave out the italicized gobbledygook. If Trump80 falls, it wouldn't be covered. So leave out the silly drama.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Actually a much better example would be if Mikado, Hannity, Ingraham, or Tucker covered this with concern and care for Biden's well-being. Its silly.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mikado- I can't stand Trump. I'm not going to go on about how I'm concerned for his well-being. :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis