Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Or this is why we Republicans believe in age limits. Only to turn around and vote for Trump78 LOL. So yeah Biden running again I don't think is good, but the right is 'concerned" about his health? Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Fox has nothing else to talk about. What uplifting news do they have these days to brag about? lol What did Trumpy do that is worth mentioning, during his reign, for the underprivilege? Republicans are a mess with No direction, but for themselves.......NOT the people!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Or this is why we Republicans believe in age limits. Only to turn around and vote for Trump78 LOL. So yeah Biden running again I don't think is good, but the right is 'concerned" about his health? Yeah right. :rolleyes:
I got news for you, there are plenty of us on the right that don't want either of those two dim-wits running again !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I got news for you, there are plenty of us on the right that don't want either of those two dim-wits running again !!
I'm talking about the hypocrites who say things like elder abuse, this is why we should have age limits, or I'm concerned. Then will turn around and vote Trump78 LOL.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
- Gerald Ford fell once apparently

- Dole '96

This Isn't really news given many voted for him knowing his age.
I thought he fell several times. If he fell only once, Chevy Chase went a bit overboard with his pratfalls on SNL.

highfigh

highfigh

I'm talking about the hypocrites who say things like elder abuse, this is why we should have age limits, or I'm concerned. Then will turn around and vote Trump78 LOL.
Well, there's 78 and there's 78. My aunt's mom was close to 90 when I saw here last and she was really sharp, mentally. My great uncle was 83 when I saw him last and he was incredibly sharp. I have customers who are close to 80 and they're the same and that aunt is 89- sharp as a tack.

OTOH, I had a customer who was a complete dimwit when it came to using his simple remote that I set up to be as easy as possible, with a good cheat sheet. It took six months of telling him that if the green light was on, he needed to aim it toward the TV but he couldn't handle that. In contrast, another customer's daughter sat down on the sofa next to me as I was making some changes to the program for their remote. I had said absolutely nothing about how it worked, although she had probably seen her parents using it. She wanted to watch a Disney DVD, so she turned the system on, waited to see the Play button, pressed it and when 'Play Movie" showed at the bottom, she pressed play again. No input from me in any way and she had no problem. She had turned three that month.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well, there's 78 and there's 78.
You have to pick only one: age limits, or cognitive test with presidents. You don't get to move around when it benefits your party. The Breaking Points post on YT says this fall by Biden was horrific. Trump80 falls: ah well it was nothing.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Joe's got it covered 'head to toe' ! He bumps his head today getting off Marine 1. :eek: You just can't make this stuff up, sad. Then, instead of returning the salute to the Marine at the bottom of the steps he waddles over to the reporters and salutes them, WTF !!!!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Probably does but Trump is a delusional madman. Bottom line neither of these guys should be on the ballot in 2024.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Joe's got it covered 'head to toe' ! He bumps his head today getting off Marine 1. :eek: You just can't make this stuff up, sad. Then, instead of returning the salute to the Marine at the bottom of the steps he waddles over to the reporters and salutes them, WTF !!!!
Glad to see you're concerned about his well-being.;) (Tip: don't pretend to. You don't. And you shouldn't have to. So don't.)

highfigh

highfigh

You have to pick only one: age limits, or cognitive test with presidents. You don't get to move around when it benefits your party. The Breaking Points post on YT says this fall by Biden was horrific. Trump80 falls: ah well it was nothing.:rolleyes:
They could start using more comprehensive cognitive tests beginning at some age where people tend to start losing their mental faculties- 65 isn't too young, IMO. There's no reason it needs to be one or the other- this isn't the president of an HOA that we're dealing with.

I saw a headline about T falling and watched the video but I never saw him fall- did you actually see it?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They could start using more comprehensive cognitive tests beginning at some age where people tend to start losing their mental faculties- 65 isn't too young, IMO. There's no reason it needs to be one or the other- this isn't the president of an HOA that we're dealing with.

I saw a headline about T falling and watched the video but I never saw him fall- did you actually see it?
Eh eh. Pick one. But not, This is why we need age limits! Then when Trump80 falls disappear.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis