Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hell I hope so. WE don't need him in office, again.

DeSantis has got to play the middle ground to even convince people he can win and he needs more Congressional Republicans behind him. But if idiots keep voting for radical narcissistic people Trump will win the GOP nomination. Haley and Scott will take some of DeSantis votes away and impact his chances, so unless Trump is somehow jailed ( for who knows what) he will face slow Joe again, and when he loses again, we will all relive the last Trump election fraud fiasco.
I think Trump is actually in the lead over Biden in a number of polls currently. However, Murdoch wants him out and had Ingraham post a poll showing Biden leading Trump (but DeSantis leading Biden). It was an older poll. Trump didn't like it, so he tweeted his usual garbage mouth LOL.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I think Trump is actually in the lead over Biden in a number of polls currently. However, Murdoch wants him out and had Ingraham post a poll showing Biden leading Trump (but DeSantis leading Biden). It was an older poll. Trump didn't like it, so he tweeted his usual garbage mouth LOL.
All I know there has got to be better canidates than Biden and Rump, from both sides that can really fix this country. IF not we will go down the tubes each year either of them are in office as the party lines preach their dislike for each other rather than working to fix a broken America.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
All I know there has got to be better canidates than Biden and Rump, from both sides that can really fix this country. IF not we will go down the tubes each year either of them are in office as the party lines preach their dislike for each other rather than working to fix a broken America.
Neither really talks about the issues. A small consolation to the left because they don't push conspiracies, or blatant lies. As Brian Tyler Cohen noted, if the right ecosystem isn't lying, they cannot exist. It's literally all they're built on.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
They have no incentive to "fix" anything. Things are going great for them.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Many voters DO have higher standards- we just aren't getting good candidates.
The Republicans do have good candidates but they loose in the primaries where the MAGA crowd is dominant, and the Republicans continue to have serious issues getting candidates that are not bat-poop crazy. With Trump as the front runner that has not been made any easier to recruit such candidates as they've actually have some personal integrity.

So the lack of good candidates is on the Republicans. The Democrats, on the other hand, don't have that problem (or at east very small).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Republicans do have good candidates but they loose in the primaries where the MAGA crowd is dominant, and the Republicans continue to have serious issues getting candidates that are not bat-poop crazy. With Trump as the front runner that has not been made any easier to recruit such candidates as they've actually have some personal integrity.

So the lack of good candidates is on the Republicans. The Democrats, on the other hand, don't have that problem (or at east very small).
Primary polls suggest Republicans don't have standards. He's leading by a wide margin (assuming polls are accurate). Then add in their news gathering talents and oh boy. :oops:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Primary polls suggest Republicans don't have standards. He's leading by a wide margin (assuming polls are accurate). Then add in their news gathering talents and oh boy. :oops:
I was thinking more of good candidates for other elected offices than the president of USA.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

You still have that eye patch that prevents you from seeing that the Left isn't exactly what they could be, either. Neither side has great candidates- haven't for a long time. WRT "Democrats don't have that problem"- you don't think that but yes, they do. They just have a smaller clown car.

highfigh

highfigh

They have no incentive to "fix" anything. Things are going great for them.
That's because they don't suffer the consequences if things go bad- they don't have to care because they know the voters are generally out of touch and won't vote them out of office.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You still have that eye patch that prevents you from seeing that the Left isn't exactly what they could be, either. Neither side has great candidates- haven't for a long time. WRT "Democrats don't have that problem"- you don't think that but yes, they do. They just have a smaller clown car.
What happened to the vaunted big red wave that was so much hyped about by the Republicans before the 2022 elections?

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

What happened to the vaunted big red wave that was so much hyped about by the Republicans before the 2022 elections?
Beats me- I wasn't expecting much and they delivered. I mean, aside from having people in charge who can't see Sunlight because their heads are buried too deeply.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It collided with the blue abortion wave. ;)
That certainly played a part, but also the qualities of many of the Republicans candidates up and down the ticket, which won their primaries by appealing to the MAGA crowd of crazies. Mitch McConnell complained even before the election about the lack of candidate quality.

highfigh

highfigh

That certainly played a part, but also the qualities of many of the Republicans candidates up and down the ticket, which won their primaries by appealing to the MAGA crowd of crazies. Mitch McConnell complained even before the election about the lack of candidate quality.
And if he complains, the others MUST be bad.

highfigh

highfigh

By "others" you mean Democrats?
No, the other Republicans.

If I had meant 'Democrats', I would have written Democrats. Did you forget what you wrote in the post I replied to?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, the other Republicans.

If I had meant 'Democrats', I would have written Democrats. Did you forget what you wrote in the post I replied to?
Nope, but I was unsure what exactly you meant, thus I asked. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I remember a piece where a few Republicans were trying to push Walker as a presidential candidate. I thought WTF? He can't really put two sentences together LOL.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis