wandering in ignorance here

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
guys, I have three Crown K2 amps, two SVS B4+ subs rated to 2500 watts and two full range speakers....two of the Crowns will be strapped mono for the subs....I just ordered Sound King 10 gauge wire to wire all of this at a distance of about 35 feet.....will this work ok?....I could care less about paying more for speaker wire unless it honestly pays off with what these two things on the side of my head tell me....

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
SoundKing will sound as good or better than $35,000 worth of audiophile speaker cables. But I have to ask, whats the 3rd Crown amp for?

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
what the other Crown K2 powers.....

.....that would be for a pair of SpeakerArt Super Clef TL's....(transmission lines)....I have owned a Super Bose setup with 4 901's running two Bose equalizers and many other commercial speakers including everything Klipsch has to offer, and these Speaker Art TL's blow them away....thanks for the response....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
mulester7 said:
guys, I have three Crown K2 amps, two SVS B4+ subs rated to 2500 watts and two full range speakers....two of the Crowns will be strapped mono for the subs....I just ordered Sound King 10 gauge wire to wire all of this at a distance of about 35 feet.....will this work ok?....I could care less about paying more for speaker wire unless it honestly pays off with what these two things on the side of my head tell me....

Are you using that sub in passive mode? The cable will be fine, yes ;)

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
call the fire department

.....yeah, that would be a hell of a fire, huh?....no SVS B4+ has power onboard....you choose a slave amp and a paradigm 20-X, or a 30-X.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis