3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I received the 4K/BluRay combo last night and watch the BluRay version of it. I liked the pre/post tributes to Chadwick which I thought were tastefully done. The special effects were stellar. The soundtrack was very disappointing however with barely any bass. The story line was meh and some parts made very little sense. I found the movie to drag on in places and I lost interest repeatedly. Definately not their best work.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty much same as my feelings.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Pretty much same as my feelings.

I like the dry tank idea of weakening the guys power. Spoils a good buzz though. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like the dry tank idea of weakening the guys power. Spoils a good buzz though. :p
She took him to Hot Yoga lmfao. It was pretty funny actually when he is fighting and more or less says "I need a drink" (I need water) lol

Even though they tried to explain it, all of them being blue except him was dumb.
Making more of their people become iron man was dumb. So basically they gave up on super heros and have moved on to Darpa?

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Haven't seen it but a brief listen to a bad bootleg had me turn it off based on audio alone (and the video wasn't great either). I'll rent the bluray eventually....but will always suspect a sequel is more about the money than the story....

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Haven't seen it but a brief listen to a bad bootleg had me turn it off based on audio alone (and the video wasn't great either). I'll rent the bluray eventually....but will always suspect a sequel is more about the money than the story....
Your judging the video off a boot leg? I can tell you first hand and everyone will agree with me that the visual effects are top notch. The audio track not so much.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Your judging the video off a boot leg? I can tell you first hand and everyone will agree with me that the visual effects are top notch. The audio track not so much.
Oh just to stop playing the bootlet til I could do better, just saying the bootleg wasn't worth either direction. (Sometimes video is fine even with a low bitrate 2ch rip).

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
The movie feels like it is the middle part of a trilogy for sure. I liked the worlds it is set in but it didn’t move forward fast enough. Too many boring parts. Maybe a 3rd one is being setup that will be more like the 1st one.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The problem with this movie is the same problem with every bad movie out there - bad writer and bad director (in this case = Black Panther I, Creed, Black Panther II).

All they had to do was hire a known good writer and director, but apparently it’s way too difficult to do. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis