mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Gentlemen, let us now reason together.....

.....does the wifey-poo head for the bedroom to watch tv or read a book when you click your receiver on?.....or do the same if there is not a brand new DVD to watch?.....

.....order this one used, and watch your Bride come out of the bedroom....soon wanting, "OUR", home theater to sound as good as possible....and yes, she will love matched subs in both corners of the front.....

.....the artist, Charlotte Church, was born in Feb, 1986, in the country of Wales....you know, England and Scotland and stuff....she was late 15 when she recorded these selections, or that's about what I figure....she has had a World-Wide Fan Club since age 13....has sold over 10 million recordings total....

.....this one is a great mixture of songs including folk airs, Tonight from West Side Story, Bali Hai, to arias, and really good stuff,every one....women are mezmorized by her....

.....I heard her at 13 on a couple of cd's, and she kinda' sounded nasally on some things like a kid, but she has really broken through on this one....anything, by her, from here on, will be amazing.....

......she must think about the song she's singing, and allow her mind to take herself there....seriously....she will blow Sandi Patti off the map, and actually already has, at 15, on this one....(do it for your new sub, haha).....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...978533?v=glance

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....yeah, the last one....don't know what happened on that first link....Guys, seriously, you'll thank me for this one....she mezmorizes everybody....

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
A must for every system

Thanks for the links. Will consider.

For yourself, try some of these selections. DTS and man do they make your system sing. If you want to impress your friends, get this one. It plays through a standard DVD player with DTS 5.1 capability. The recording is second to none. A word of caution: turn down the sub!

http://www.telarc.com/dts/title.asp?sku=CD-84402-DTS&mscssid=CU2RHNA3WUE89M4172QH13PLR50C0052

http://www.telarc.com/dts/default.asp?mscssid=CU2RHNA3WUE89M4172QH13PLR50C0052

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Try this

mulester7, you can edit a previous post if you find out that your link didn't work. You can also add additional information as well. Sometimes I lose interest in your threads/posts after seeing 5 or 6 posts in a row. So do us all a favor and try the edit button and stop with the redundant posts.

Thank you.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....well, I couldn't care less if you lose interest in anything, Grif.....

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Thanks Mulester7

A semi-coherent post. :D

I just gotta add, since Miss Church as turned 18, she is now some serious eye candy.

(don't tell the W the real reason you wanted one of her Dvd's)

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
sjdgpt said:
Thanks Mulester7

A semi-coherent post. :D

I just gotta add, since Miss Church as turned 18, she is now some serious eye candy.

(don't tell the W the real reason you wanted one of her Dvd's)
.....serious eye-candy is on every street corner, Sjdgpt....this young girl is a magnificent soprano by World standards....and was since late 15....amazing control and feeling....thanks for the quite decent response....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis