D

donaldS

Audiophyte
Hi,

My ISP is completely useless. I want to use a VPN, not just to change the location, but also to make my internet stable while Gaming. Can you suggest me a VPN which will be good for gaming? I was searching on google and found this article on best vpn for gaming. Please let me know which one is better. Also tell me if it is okay to access Blizzard, Steam, Uplay, via VPN?

Thanks

Sef_Makaro

Sef_Makaro

Audioholic
I used to use WTFast for FFXIV. It seemed to work well enough. I went from frequent disconnects to occasional disconnects, they’re inevitable. I used Pingzapper and a couple others I can’t remember the name of, they didn’t work at all for me.

While using WTFast my latency was a bit more stable, group content was definitely more enjoyable because of that.

There shouldn’t be a problem using a VPN. It’s just another route to the server, it’s not skimming anything or trying to modify game data.

What’s the main issue? Who’s the ISP? What’s been done?

D

diwit

Audioholic Intern
I used to use WTFast for FFXIV. It seemed to work well enough. I went from frequent disconnects to occasional disconnects, they’re inevitable. I used Pingzapper and a couple others I can’t remember the name of, they didn’t work at all for me.

While using WTFast my latency was a bit more stable, group content was definitely more enjoyable because of that.

There shouldn’t be a problem using a VPN for Gaming. It’s just another route to the server, it’s not skimming anything or trying to modify game data.

What’s the main issue? Who’s the ISP? What’s been done?
hello…, i had never problem with my internet connection and the game… i dont remember when and how , but one day i log in the game and couldnt play… So , i can only play with vpn (but i dont prefer it because if i have game discord or some else program i lag)… My question is… is this problem from my internet and i should check it from there or is something else and how i can fix this?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis