D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think it's because Kamala is a woman or racism, but a good analysis of why the right might hate Walz. The right needs this type of analysis. In the end, I think it's because he projects happiness, a trait not at all existent in the Trump era. (Mind you I'm not a poster child of happiness.)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think his opposition to early voting is similarly irrational.
Considering the very high rate of early voting it's likely not that advantageous of Trump to disparage early voters. In 2020 it was 64% early voting but then there was also COVID-19.
Since he lost the last election, perhaps in his mind, 2 + 2 = early voters are bad for him. All very rational. :D

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I finally filled out my ballot. Tomorrow I'll go drop it off.

I can now officially ignore all election related ads, fund raisers, and propaganda. Truth be told, I've been ignoring this for months. November 5th can't come soon enough.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm waiting for drumphy to work 30 minutes at McDonalds....that is a weird rant he's got going on that one, too. Mental illness is evident.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
J.D Vance leaked dossier:
fun reading. spoiler alert - they did poor job hiding some of his real estate details, as links to county auditor still show all the details :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Not good choices either way IMHO. But I won't vote for a conman, grifter, convicted felon, sexual predator, seditionist, etc. Cmon people this guy is the worst of the worst.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Today is Tuesday, October 1. Five long weeks remain until Election Day.

This time, we all know that Election Day won't settle anything as long as The Orange Peril's teams of lawyers, MAGA hordes, and US Supreme Court are willing to interfere.

Does any one want to place a bet that this won't happen?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Today is Tuesday, October 1. Five long weeks remain until Election Day.

This time, we all know that Election Day won't settle anything as long as The Orange Peril's teams of lawyers, MAGA hordes, and US Supreme Court are willing to interfere.

All of the three parts or just some of them?

I guess that, given what we've seen so far, a combination of Trump lawyers and the Supreme Court interfering is not unlikely. I'm much more sceptical that we'll see another insurrection as many of those behind it (lower levels) have faced real consequences for their actions on that day and that sends a message as well as taking out the ones most prone to this type of violence.

The lower courts have consistently slapped down Trump lawyers claims of "election fraud" in the 2020 election over 60 times, but then we have your US Supreme Courts that has a chequered track record, especially the immunity they gave the US President (Trump really, and practising sloth to his advantage).

Perhaps President Biden can give orders of firing a few well placed HIMARS, as Commander in Chief fulfilling his core duties. :rolleyes: And just in case he can promise and give pardons as well, another "core" duty I gather.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
All of the three parts or just some of them?

I guess that, given what we've seen so far, a combination of Trump lawyers and the Supreme Court interfering is not unlikely. I'm much more sceptical that we'll see another insurrection as many of those behind it (lower levels) have faced real consequences for their actions on that day and that sends a message as well as taking out the ones most prone to this type of violence.

The lower courts have consistently slapped down Trump lawyers claims of "election fraud" in the 2020 election over 60 times, but then we have your US Supreme Courts that has a chequered track record, especially the immunity they gave the US President (Trump really, and practising sloth to his advantage).

Perhaps President Biden can give orders of firing a few well placed HIMARS, as Commander in Chief fulfilling his core duties. :rolleyes: And just in case he can promise and give pardons as well, another "core" duty I gather.
Unlike 4 years ago, Washington will be an armed camp. A month early isn’t too soon. Maybe 50,000 National Guard troops with weapons. This is, of course, if the MAGA hordes are fool enough to try the same thing again, but with 10-fold more people.

The Supreme Court is another matter. Maybe they’ll respond if angry mobs with pitchforks & torches march on the Supreme Court building. They would have to be taken into protective custody.

Just wondering.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

I can afford 1cent. :D :D :D

I picked one up in a parking lot a few days ago. But cannot afford, really unwilling to mail it to the winner. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis