Vizio P-Series Quantum (PQ65-F1) 4K/UHD TV review

N

NickyT

Audiophyte
Thank you for your quick response. I went with Geek Squad because I could not find anyone in the San Antonio Texas area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

N

NickyT

Audiophyte
I called all the companies in my area, listed on the website provided. Unfortunately, none of them do TV calibration. I guess I am the only one that considers having this done.

TheoN

TheoN

Audioholics Contributing Writer
There are several calibrators who travel around the country. Look at some of the calibrators who have participated in the Value Electronics shootout. D-Nice is one who comes to mind. If you reach out to some of these guys they’ll tell you when they are in your area and you can book them.

TheoN

TheoN

There are several lists like this one that have calibrators in Texas. D-Nice is listed here among others. To be clear not an endorsement of the site or the people listed but simply a starting point for you.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
There are several lists like this one that have calibrators in Texas. D-Nice is listed here among others. To be clear not an endorsement of the site or the people listed but simply a starting point for you.
Is that a new job created to reassign many TV repairmen who had to find something else, as modern TV sets are a lot more reliable than previously ?
I just can't believe that, with all the existing technology, TV sets which could calibrate automatically cannot exist.

TheoN

TheoN

Th
Is that a new job created to reassign many TV repairmen who had to find something else, as modern TV sets are a lot more reliable than previously ?
I just can't believe that, with all the existing technology, TV sets which could calibrate automatically cannot exist.
The closest you will find to a TV set calibrated out of the box is a TV with a THX mode. That will get you closest to what you are asking.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis