Vintage Turntables for sale: 2 Denon, 1 Pioneer

Ledformyhead

Ledformyhead

Junior Audioholic
I Have 3 turntables for sale. A Denon DP 1200 semi-auto direct drive unit wood base in excellent shape and fully functional. Same shape and functionality on a Denon DP-35F silver fully automatic Direct Drive table. A Pioneer PL 12D that was working about a decade ago when I boxed it up but is now non-functional but is pretty nice shape....it does have a cracked dustcover. All 3 units come with the original head shells but only the Pioneer comes with a cartridge. The DP-35F comes with original box and original owners manual. The DP-1200 comes with a print out of the owners manual.

Asking $565.00 + $75.00 secure shipping for the DP-1200. $325.00 + $60.00 secure shipping on the DP-35F. $115.00 + $40.00 shipping on the Pioneer PL 12D. Will sell separately of course....you don't have to buy all three! Also available for local pick up if that works for you, I'm in York, Pa. Shipping only in Continental U.S. Payment through PayPal or cash for local pickup.

Attaching some pics here....limiting me to 10 so I'll post a 2nd listing with more pics

Attachments

Last edited:
Ledformyhead

Ledformyhead

Junior Audioholic
2nd part of pics here......fyi the Pioneer has not been cleaned up at all, wanted to show it as is.

Both dustcovers on the DP 1200 and DP-35F are original and in pretty nice shape.

Contact me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer any that you have.

Attachments

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Will you sell just the denon DP35F ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
How
Much with shipping to deltona Fl 32725

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Sorry. I was thinking of the dp1200. I confused the wood one as the lower model denon

Ledformyhead

Ledformyhead

Junior Audioholic
How
Much with shipping to deltona Fl 32725

Shipping is likely going to be what I quoted for the DP-1200....$75.00. It will be boxed very securely and either shipped out via FedEx or UPS.

That would be $640.00 total shipped to you. Again for the Denon DP-1200 with wood base. If I'm not understanding you here and it's actually the DP-35F you want, that would be $385.00 total shipped to you.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis