Vintage Marantz tuner 2110, preamp 3800, and amp DC300

T

TD4W

Audioholic Intern
I'm putting my fathers somewhat rare vintage gear up for sale since I don't really use it. This is one owner gear that has always been well kept behind glass and really hasn't had a ton of use. Everything is exactly as it came from the factory and I still have the original manuals and boxes. Everything is working and it sounds great. Note the only think I could find that is not working at the moment is a bulb for the FM tuner, which is very minor. I pulled the covers just to inspect things and everything seems in order. nothing looks bad or swollen caps or anything like that.

asking $2200 for everything.

local pickup in Old Lyme CT.

Attachments

T

TD4W

Audioholic Intern
Price drop
$1900
The pots and switches were hit with some deoxit when the covers were off, for gen maintenance. But everything was working fine regardless.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Very nice gear in good shape. Your price is very reasonable, low in fact. We do not have many vintage enthusiasts here, so you may not get much traction. That gear is good enough from the look of it to create an eBay frenzy. Audiogon would be another site to consider.

As far as the bulb is concerned, it is a bigger problem that you think, as incandescent panel bulbs are hard to come by (pretty much impossible actually). What I do now is convert the units to take LED bulbs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis