"Vance VP": - A Hillbilly Elegy from the Marsh Family. (This is hilarious).

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
The talented Marsh family of Faversham, Kent, have just produced this hilarious video about JD Vance.

This family have put up a number of very funny videos over the years, but this tops them all.

I recently drive though Faversham on my way to Conyer Wharf. Faversham is on the Swale that goes round the Isle of Sheppey.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The talented Marsh family of Faversham, Kent, have just produced this hilarious video about JD Vance.

This family have put up a number of very funny videos over the years, but this tops them all.

I recently drive though Faversham on my way to Conyer Wharf. Faversham is on the Swale that goes round the Isle of Sheppey.
Yes, I saw that. Funny, indeed.:D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I've seen a number of things JD Vance has said over the years and I'm surprised that Trump in the end decided on him as VP pick. The Democrats are having a field day with all his statements over the years.

I find it hard to believe Vance has much appeal outside the MAGA base with comments like this from 2021:

>>>We are effectively run in this country, via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they’ve made, and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable, too. And it’s just a basic fact if you look at Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, AOC – the entire future of the Democrats is controlled by people without children. And how does it make any sense that we’ve turned our country over to people who don’t really have a direct stake in it. <<<

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

This video has had nearly half a million viewings already.

I suggest you forward it, to anyone you know. Actually this sort of ridicule is the best way to defeat this fascist nonsense. The reason is that exposes better then any stump speech how absurd this Trump/Vance nonsense really is. It is nonsense and Trump himself spouting the most ridiculous nonsequiteur after another.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

>>>We are effectively run in this country, via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, ...
I wonder who that oligarch was who groomed him.
Oh wait, he is a republican oligarch.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

I wonder if they had GOP in mind when they made this one four weeks ago?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis