D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
NIU 0-14 vs Top Ten teams. Not today. NIU 16, ND 14. Let's get this par-tay started! :cool:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying to sneak in some golf between switching between NFL games. The Ascension Charity Classic in on for the PGA Champions tour.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Caught the end of the Pats-bagels (my wife’s nickname) and was glad I did. Looking forward to the home opener next week more than ever. 1-0 to start. It’s gonna be a good week.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I'm trying to sneak in some golf between switching between NFL games. The Ascension Charity Classic in on for the PGA Champions tour.
I do enjoy the Champions Tour, as they are just a little younger than I am. But I always wondered why their purses were not bigger, so the answer is " “We rely on tournament sponsors to generate our purses so we don't have as big a piece of pie.” Champions Tour president Miller Brady said it comes down to the contracts with each title sponsor. "

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I do enjoy the Champions Tour, as they are just a little younger than I am. But I always wondered why their purses were not bigger, so the answer is " “We rely on tournament sponsors to generate our purses so we don't have as big a piece of pie.” Champions Tour president Miller Brady said it comes down to the contracts with each title sponsor. "
Yeah, they are younger than I am by a bit, but their game is more similar to mine than the regular tour guys. That said, their game is still light years ahead of mine. I think I need to watch a senior LPGA tour to get closer to where I am. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
(1) Georgia 13, Kentucky 12 final.

Stunning it was that close. I think TX will get the top ranking next week.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis