User Name -please explain

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Most of us here in this close tight community forum has some weird USER NAME. Everybody please explain your user name.

I will start.

Mine is a slang word in Tagalog but spelled backwards due to nasty meaning.
Is the equivalent of KCID (spelled backwards) in English. My friends when I was a teenager use to call and tease me with that name.:eek:

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
My first car was a 95 Civic... chassis code was "EJ1." I got deep into the whole JDM craze.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Most of us here in this close tight community forum has some weird USER NAME. Everybody please explain your user name.

I will start.

Mine is a slang word in Tagalog but spelled backwards due to nasty meaning.
Is the equivalent of KCID (spelled backwards) in English. My friends when I was a teenager use to call and tease me with that name.:eek:
hahahaha :D

i did not know that about your user name.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
My first car was a 95 Civic... chassis code was "EJ1." I got deep into the whole JDM craze.
I wish I was into Honda when I joined, would have picked EF9.

I chose Sheep because it is the largest successfully cloned animal/living creature in the world. It's unstoppable!

SheepStar

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
HiJacked Thread :rolleyes:

Only took 5 posts this time. :eek:

My user name is my name. I do not hide behind this keyboard like so many others.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
mazer is your surname?

me too, I'd be mike c at avs as well if not for all variations of mike c being taken already.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
"Halon" stems from my Navy days - I picked it up after firefighting training one day early on; Halon is a volatile fire extinguisher used commonly on ships (and in other industrial environments). The dispensing mechanism for Halon is such that it creates a vortex inside the compartment in which it is deployed, thereby removing nearly 100% of the oxygen in a matter of seconds, therefore extinguishing said fire. It is pretty wicked stuff.

'451' is the commonly accepted temperature at which auto-ignition of paper happens, although studies prove that this does vary.

There, now that I've bared my soul... I'm off to other things. :p

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Stratman: easy enough, I own a Fender Stratocaster (and a Les Paul Goldtop), I've been playing guitar since age 8 and the whole caveman thing started because of the GEICO commercials that were so funny. I stayed with the avatar because I consider myself an A/V caveman, probably the dumbest guy here, I just know enough to get myself into trouble.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I stayed with the avatar because I consider myself an A/V caveman, probably the dumbest guy here, I just know enough to get myself into trouble.
False modesty if I've ever seen it. Have you seen [insert name here]'s posts???:D

My user name is my common name and the prefix of my surname, pretty straight forward.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
When I joined I wasn't really expecting to be posting (only reading), so I just used my first initial and my last name as my username- A(dam) Berkowitz

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I kind of ended up with my username by circumstance. I married a Scotish woman and when we got married I still had long hair and wore a kilt at our wedding so a few of my friends stuck me with the highlander tag. We live in the Adirondack Mountains so I just went with Adk highlander. Besides Robby is the only real Highlander here.:)

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Mikey cuz I'm a Mike...and Mikey stuck with me from my older brothers REALLY loving the Life Cereal Mikey commercials when I was quite little...

J is the first letter in my last name...

'92 is when I graduated high school.

:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I was a firefighter and my number was 71.
My first name is Rick, guys on my crew called
me Rickster.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
When I originally registered I had just smoked my Sony receiver. So my I made my name NomoSony. I've since then shortened it.

And replaced the Sony receiver.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis