shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
I know about secondspin for buying and selling used cd's and dvd's. Is there such a place for VHS movies. I have around 150-200,most only used a few times.

JVC

JVC

Banned
I think most pawn shops buy them, but they only pay about $1 each for them. They don't pay much, because they sell them cheap..... about $2.50 - $3.00.

nav

nav

Audioholic
My local Second Spin was seemingly packed with VHS movies last time I was there (admittedly, a while ago), I have no idea if they're still accepting them. None of my local pawn shops are interested in VHS movies of any kind (to clear out the stores, you could often find them being sold at $0.10 apiece or less in bulk even for decent titles). I haven't found time to visit the flea market in recent memory, so I haven't checked if the vendors are still successful at moving them there.
JVC said:
I think most pawn shops buy them, but they only pay about $1 each for them. They don't pay much, because they sell them cheap..... about $2.50 - $3.00.
My local pawn shops pay $1-2 for decent DVDs and sell them for ~$4 ($6-8 for easy to resell titles). If you were to find a place giving that much for VHS movies, I'd say unload everything you had on them :D.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
I think once a year hollywood video will buy them and give you store credit to buy or rent.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
shokhead said:
I know about secondspin for buying and selling used cd's and dvd's. Is there such a place for VHS movies. I have around 150-200,most only used a few times.

Landfills are cringing about the millions of tapes that will be thrown out over the coming years:D Or, at least the conservationists will.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
mtrycrafts said:
Landfills are cringing about the millions of tapes that will be thrown out over the coming years:D Or, at least the conservationists will.
Your right. Thats why i'm glad i didnt spend a dime on any of these. I did my part.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis