UPS Out for Delivery...

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
That is awesome! My CLR2300 is on the UPS truck right now... guess what I'll be doing when I get home!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well good for you. That is very lucky. Did you friend tell him you were a mad poster on audioholics and you would bring us down on them if they didn't replace it?:D

I just purchased this from ebay today. It has everything I want and the price was right. Now all I need is the projector.:)
Nice looking screen!

If this second Optoma screen does not work out, I will buy a Focupix TensionFlat Electric screen, which I think is similar to your screen there. I like the way those Tension Screens look.

D

Davidt1

Full Audioholic
I have a 92'' GWII Optoma screen. Used it for a few months then replaced it with a $25 DIY BO screen. It's a step up from the Optoma screen. A proper screen makes a difference in picture quality.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That is awesome! My CLR2300 is on the UPS truck right now... guess what I'll be doing when I get home!
Cool. I'm sure you got it for that great price?

Man, your Bedroom system is better than most people's Main system, which is sick!:eek:

We are all like boys anxiously waiting for our toys.:D

I don't know if this makes sense. But my "Evil Half" was thinking that I wouldn't get a replacement Optoma screen. Then I would "have to" get this Focupix TensionFlat screen:

http://www.htdepot.com/Focupix_TensionFlat_16_9_Electric_Screen_105_p/fxt169s-120.htm

The MSRP is $2,040, and it's selling for $850. Plus on Holidays (Labor Day, etc.) you get an extra 10% off. I actually placed the order on line, then cancelled it.:D

Well, if this second Optoma screen still doesn't work out, I will buy that Focupix screen.

I just love expensive things that I could get for so cheap.:D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Cool. I'm sure you got it for that great price?

Man, your Bedroom system is better than most people's Main system, which is sick!:eek:

We are all like boys anxiously waiting for our toys.:D

I don't know if this makes sense. But my "Evil Half" was thinking that I wouldn't get a replacement Optoma screen. Then I would "have to" get this Focupix TensionFlat screen:

http://www.htdepot.com/Focupix_TensionFlat_16_9_Electric_Screen_105_p/fxt169s-120.htm

The MSRP is $2,040, and it's selling for $850. Plus on Holidays (Labor Day, etc.) you get an extra 10% off. I actually placed the order on line, then cancelled it.:D

Well, if this second Optoma screen still doesn't work out, I will buy that Focupix screen.

I just love expensive things that I could get for so cheap.:D
Yeah, I got it off audiogon for a good price... I actually could have gotten one off ebay for about $25 - $30 less, but decided to get it off audiogon just because I had a better feeling about it, and it was still a great price.

yeah, my bedroom system is awesome, and i was also thinking how it's better than most peoples main system. The crazy thing about it is that it actually sounds better than my main system due to the room, with the exception of the sub, my SVS destroys the parts express sub in every way imaginable, but that's to be expected. I just wish I had a proper room for my main system as it would really blow you away if I did.... not that it sounds bad now, it could just be a lot better.

yes, getting expensive stuff for cheap is always great! I think how that now the BP7001SC speakers sell for $1900 each, and I got a lightly used pair of them in perfect condition for $2000 + $150 shipping. And my old BP8s that I bought for $150 for the pair now cost $1000 for the pair... and even when I sold them for cheap I still made money!

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
And my old BP8s that I bought for $150 for the pair now cost $1000 for the pair... and even when I sold them for cheap I still made money!
I've been had! jk. Wish I could find those kinds of deals.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I've been had! jk. Wish I could find those kinds of deals.
That was my very first def tech purchase, and I just happened to find them on craigslist locally, and someone else almost beat me to them... but in the end I prevailed!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The crazy thing about it is that it actually sounds better than my main system due to the room...I just wish I had a proper room for my main system!
Okay, your next upgrade will have to be a HOUSE!!!:D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I live in a house... it's just that the living room is open to the kitchen and the dining room, and the stairs... basically the whole house. But there is no full wall behind where I sit, so all the sound goes out into the kitchen, which is what I think the main problem is. While I could just make it a full wall, instead of a half wall, I don't want to do that... I like being able to watch tv from the kitchen. But one day I will have a dedicated HT room.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah... I just moved in last July, so I don't plan on moving again any time soon, so I'll just have to make due with what I have.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis