j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Since Phil posted The Predator, figured I'd add this one too. I think I'll need to go see this one in the theater :D

"I need your permission to operate independently." "Permission Granted!"

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Since Phil posted The Predator, figured I'd add this one too. I think I'll need to go see this one in the theater :D

"I need your permission to operate independently." "Permission Granted!"

I had heard about this one, but holy crap that looks awesome. If this is available in the Dolby theater in Austin, I may have to go see it there.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yes, I thought that would be a good one to see either way, especially on a 115" screen at home. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We watched this one over the weekend. It was very good. Actually had a story lol, though that story felt a little Deathwish (which I saw on the plane). It managed to have enough newness to the effects and ideas to keep it fresh enough to enjoy. Less action than expected, but the action scenes are pretty bonkers. Fun flick.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I enjoyed this movie also. Pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Watched it Monday night. Very interesting. :) We enjoyed it as well.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We gave up on this Robocop remake before it was over. I actually thought it was that bad. I didn't care enough about the story to see it through to the end.

I don't understand all the positive responses.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Seen this today and liked it. The ending was a bit odd inmho. Otherwise, it was wroth a rental for me. Thanks for the recommendation Mr. Garcia!:)

Cheers,

phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So I finally got around to this one. Good original story, great sound, and a surprisingly good ending. Weird, but awesome.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
And let that be a lesson to all of you with the upgraditis as to what happens when you go all out n' guns blazing with the upgrades.:mad:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis