Updating slim fit Samsung?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Still trying to figure it out , has a usb drive slot for it -and other stuff I’d imagine ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

How do you hard reset it ? Seems like inputs are malfunctioning??
Can anyone help me ???

Sorry I asked I was tired

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
No ideas the hdmi aren’t working with my ps3 ... ??? Help plZz

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
In all likelihood the PS3's video output isn't configured properly. It's not the TV. Hook it to a different TV and see if it works. Then reset the video out to default.

Also, please stop with the gifs that have nothing to do with anything. It distracts people and may have something to do with some of your questions not being answered. :)

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
In all likelihood the PS3's video output isn't configured properly. It's not the TV. Hook it to a different TV and see if it works. Then reset the video out to default.

Also, please stop with the gifs that have nothing to do with anything. It distracts people and may have something to do with some of your questions not being answered. :)
Ahh I have a gif posted can a mod remove it I don’t see one in my signature

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Man it’s a weirdo tv Blu-ray players work but everything else didn’t ... even normal component input for ps1/3

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Got ps3 to work on my plasma tv good enough for me haha haha

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis