Unraveling of America? Is the decline of our "empire" a given at this point?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Pretty much.

When I first met my wife she had an older Saturn that for some reason freaked out when you unlocked the car with a key and didn't "disable" the "alarm". It was really that using the unlock button disabled the sort of alarm that came with the car. The key didn't. That car had all sorts of weird electrical issues.

Well, during the super bowl (back when I actually cared) her alarm would not stop going off no matter what. She called AAA and they came out and it took them AN HOUR to get it to stop. We just sat in my truck and talked while that poor guy was working on it.

Not imagine if it took 3 YEARS to make it stop. I'm getting to the point I have to tune this stuff out.
Not sure that was an issue- I remember a lot of alarms that worked the same way because opening a door in any way without disarming the alarm wouldn't prevent its theft.

The AAA guy didn't know alarms- GM used CodeAlarm parts and they had a small box that plugged into the fuse panel. All he needed to do is pull this box out and it would have stopped. Should have called a car alarm shop.

Was that a flood-damaged car?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Not sure that was an issue- I remember a lot of alarms that worked the same way because opening a door in any way without disarming the alarm wouldn't prevent its theft.

The AAA guy didn't know alarms- GM used CodeAlarm parts and they had a small box that plugged into the fuse panel. All he needed to do is pull this box out and it would have stopped. Should have called a car alarm shop.

Was that a flood-damaged car?
No flood damage, and that guy for sure didn't know alarms. It was a sh!t show from the beginning, but I decided to be nice to the new girlfriend. Payed off, well for me anyway. 15 years later and she's still here.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Actually, it was not a reaction.
Their foundation has been making preparations for an event like this.
That is how they had the detailed plan for the Therapeutics Accelerator program and the agreement with Wellcome and MasterCard all in place by March 10th of this year!

The bottom line is his actions are in synch with his presentation on the threat of a virus.
I applaud him for trying to raise awareness and taking actions to do something about it.

The FAQ's here provide information on other Covid activities so you can better see what they are about.
And, let's not forget while they are well off they don't have what the US government can have.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
I just heard that the rotund dingaling Donnie Agolf caught the Covid after all.

I suppose it is time for "thoughts and prayers"...

Dear Lord Jesus (almighty), the dude is a 74 year old fkin lardass. Why don't you Lord Jebeesus let your divine instrument (covid) carry your favorite rotund son (Agolf) up to your home in heaven and seat him on your loving lap, dear Jesus? I mean you took Hermain Cain. You could take Agolf too. Don't you luvvvv him enough Jesus? Heaven is such a well deserved and much better place than this wretched place called earth during election season anyways. I hear it's like a resort. If you luvvv him, you would take him Jesus and sit him on your lap.

# Hallelujah #Praise Be # HallePraisaDoodleDoodleYa

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I just heard that the rotund dingaling Donnie Agolf caught the Covid after all.

I suppose it is time for "thoughts and prayers"...

Dear Lord Jesus (almighty), the dude is a 74 year old fkin lardass. Why don't you Lord Jebeesus let your divine instrument (covid) carry your favorite rotund son (Agolf) up to your home in heaven and seat him on your loving lap, dear Jesus? I mean you took Hermain Cain. You could take Agolf too. Don't you luvvvv him enough Jesus? Heaven is such a well deserved and much better place than this wretched place called earth during election season anyways. I hear it's like a resort. If you luvvv him, you would take him Jesus and sit him on your lap.

# Hallelujah #Praise Be # HallePraisaDoodleDoodleYa
This is a good ad for atheism.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Pence is asking for prayers to help keep the president positive ... :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm kinda hoping he gets it real good.....like 200,000 did. Thoughts and prayers to that end on the way....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm kinda hoping he gets it real good.....like 200,000 did. Thoughts and prayers to that end on the way....
I don't wish death on anyone. Even him. Maybe he'll just have to drop out and that'll be that.

But, it is what it is.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I don't wish death on anyone. Even him. Maybe he'll just have to drop out and that'll be that.

But, it is what it is.
It is what it is, yes. If he drops out he can still end up in the pokey, in orange, or stripes. Which do you like better? :)

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
It is what it is, yes. If he drops out he can still end up in the pokey, in orange, or stripes. Which do you like better? :)
That likelihood now seems further & further away, with this news of him being infected with the virus. Even if he’s convicted, his lawyers will petition the court that he be released for health reasons. A hefty fine is probably the best outcome we can hope for and of course he will just go back to bankruptcy court, which he’s very familiar with, to claim he’s broke.

A broken record in his life … six times to be exact.

Say what you want about the man but he knows how to game the system.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Even if he’s convicted, his lawyers will petition the court that he be released for health reasons.
If he recovers from Covid-19, there would be no reason for a judge to release him for health reasons.

highfigh

highfigh

But, it is what it is.
How will "that be that"? It's not as if Biden can be given a win in the election- a new candidate would have to be found, vetted and trotted out and the time to digest the new info would make this election more tainted than it already is.

highfigh

highfigh

He seems to prefer solid colors, so, stripes it is!

How about this?

1601739537728.png

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
How will "that be that"? It's not as if Biden can be given a win in the election- a new candidate would have to be found, vetted and trotted out and the time to digest the new info would make this election more tainted than it already is.
"It is what it is" is a direct quote from Trump about the hundreds of thousands of dead folks he doesn't feel in any way responsible for.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

That likelihood now seems further & further away, with this news of him being infected with the virus. Even if he’s convicted, his lawyers will petition the court that he be released for health reasons. A hefty fine is probably the best outcome we can hope for and of course he will just go back to bankruptcy court, which he’s very familiar with, to claim he’s broke.

A broken record in his life … six times to be exact.

Say what you want about the man but he knows how to game the system.
You are right he knows because suckers lend him money and money can help gaming the system.
I could never afford to even think to try.
:D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

But, it is what it is.
Indeed it is what it is in the schmuck's own words. Karma's a bitch, since he has no qualm wishing such on others, I just figure what's good for the goose is good for the gander.....and if he comes out of this not changing his mind I will not be surprised. He was never qualified for much of any job, even as a real estate guy he sucks....his only success is that real estate values have carried him....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis