Unconventional hanging of speakers?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Watch out for the kidnappers down there. We had 68F and sun today here.....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, you finally got tired of the frozen wasteland you call home?
:p

Where you hangin down there?
Staying on Cozumel.
Yes. Left the frozen wasteland. No interest in going back, but King Sully is already missing me, so I have to go back for him at least. Lol

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watch out for the kidnappers down there. We had 68F and sun today here.....
68 isn’t bad for you this time of year I guess. Should be 50 when we come home Friday. Hate to say that’s good for us too. Lol

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
68 isn’t bad for you this time of year I guess. Should be 50 when we come home Friday. Hate to say that’s good for us too. Lol
Our little corner of paradise is like MF'n Waterworld right now, but without Jeanne Tripplehorn to make you forget all the water really sucks. :p

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Our little corner of paradise is like MF'n Waterworld right now, but without Jeanne Tripplehorn to make you forget all the water really sucks. :p
I saw you guys got hammered. Did you get hit personally? Still, when I left for Mexico, it was 8°f. I don’t need that poop!!! Lol

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Santa Cruz Mountains has a bullseye painted on it, and almost all of the storms have hit down there.
We haven't taken the direct hit, this year, but even some of the glancing blows are pretty serious. Out ground is saturated and there are absolutely flooded areas all around the place.
That said, please know there are folk all around CA that are struggling, badly. To say I'm grateful to not be in those areas is an understatement.
We have one friend near the Sierras that is dealing with 8' of snow and it keeps coming... She can't even get her car near the house and has to park beneath and hike up. Daily getting on the roof to keep accumulation down...
And they have it easy!
But you know about bad winters.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Considering the amount of snow I can still see,. while warmer than I want right now in that regard, it is still nice :) Supposed to get wet again tomorrow, tho....what part of Mexico are you in?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Considering the amount of snow I can still see,. while warmer than I want right now in that regard, it is still nice :) Supposed to get wet again tomorrow, tho....what part of Mexico are you in?
On Cozumel. Had some rains over the last few days. But it’s tropical at least. Lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis