Umbrella Academy Season 2

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Umbrella Academy is one of my guilty pleasures. Every since I overheard a twelve year old belittle one of his friends because he liked the series, I've been enjoying the series in secret. It also has an pretty amazing soundtrack.

“Music is such an important thing to me and I really take time to pick the songs,” showrunner Steve Blackman says. “We do things differently on the show. Most shows finish the scene, the shooting, and then they add the music afterwards. I pick the songs mostly ahead of time. I put them in the scripts. Sometimes I even hear a song and then I decide what scene I want to write with that song in my mind.” - Den of Geek

Here is the link to the full soundtrack listing for Season 2 from Den of Geek...

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/the-umbrella-academy-season-2-soundtrack-details-playlist/

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I loved that they included The Dead South on their soundtrack.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
We watched it since we saw season 1. Not bad; interesting. Season 3? How do they get out of the wrong timeline.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Rotten Tomato gave season 2 high marks by both critics and fans. I thought season 2 was a step up from 1. Looking forward to season 3

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Rotten Tomato gave season 2 high marks by both critics and fans. I thought season 2 was a step up from 1. Looking forward to season 3
Season 2 was much better than the first, although my favorite characters from season one didn't make it.

S

SMc

Enthusiast
I like hearing old pop songs incorporated into the multichannel mix: Poke Salad Annie, I’m A Man, etc.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I like hearing old pop songs incorporated into the multichannel mix: Poke Salad Annie, I’m A Man, etc.
I haven't finished season one yet, but the use of music so far is fantastic.

They used one of my favorite Radiohead songs perfectly. Exit music for a film. Great song.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I just started watching that show I like it so far.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Wife and I watched part of season 1 episode 1 when it first came out last year, and for whatever reason, couldn't get into it. Fast forward to just before season 2 came out, and we forced ourselves to go back and watch 1st episode. That was about 10 days ago, and I think we are going to watch the 4th episode of season 2 tonight. We try to limit to one a day at the most, but this past weekend we were so close to the end of season 1, we had to finish it.. Also loving the use of the music in this, and loved the character of Hazel. He was great in Mindhunters as well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis