Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
If you didn't know, I'm a hockey Fan (yes, stereotype, har har har)

Time for another classic, "Late night story" from SheepStar.

I get home from work today happy, because I'm going to a car show tomorrow (BTW, I'll be taking lots of pics).

I open up MSN and see whos on. As I'm reading names, I come along one that catches my eye. Why? It had the word Bertuzzi in it, as in, "so long Bertuzzi, Auld, and Allen!" If firing Mark Crawford wasn't bad enough, now we get rid of Todd Bertuzzi, Alex Auld (Our GOOD goalie), and Bryan Allen (Damn good defensemen) for Luongo!! Yeah, hes a good goalie, but a power forward (who had 1 bad year, big whoop), a starting goalie (who had a great year, the team just left him out to DRY!) and a good Dman, for him? UGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Its a DAMN good thing there isn't any crane flies in my room. :mad:

SheepStar

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Sheepstar,

Feel my pain...Philadelphia Flyers...More money than God and no championship in over 30 years...Why? goalies and defencemen! Why oh why can't Phila. get a good goalie and defencive rotation at the same time with the money we have had to spend...now we have a salary cap...GREAT!:confused: :mad:

But they know better than we do don't they,
SBF1

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
STRONGBADF1 said:
Hey Sheepstar,

Feel my pain...Philadelphia Flyers...More money than God and no championship in over 30 years...Why? goalies and defencemen! Why oh why can't Phila. get a good goalie and defencive rotation at the same time with the money we have had to spend...now we have a salary cap...GREAT!:confused: :mad:

But they know better than we do don't they,
SBF1
Well, we have the goalie now, but look at the price!

Mind you, TB did take up a good chunk of money.

SheepStar

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep said:
Well, we have the goalie now, but look at the price!

Mind you, TB did take up a good chunk of money.

SheepStar
Sheep,

It's ALL about the goal tending.

Other than that all you need is an ace in the shoot out and your golden...(Molsen?):rolleyes:

Here's to a wonderful '06/'07 where your team wins alot but can't beat the Flyers!!!:p

SBF1

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
STRONGBADF1 said:
Sheep,

It's ALL about the goal tending.

Other than that all you need is an ace in the shoot out and your golden...(Molsen?):rolleyes:

Here's to a wonderful '06/'07 where your team wins alot but can't beat the Flyers!!!:p

SBF1
That sounds about right. We own at the beginning, and blow a gasket half way through ending up in last or out.

Just watch,

SheepStar

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
not a leaf fan

Though I am a hockey fan the CANAUCK's got the better of the deal.He can win games on his own Bertuzzi can only end peoples careers and his appears to be on that road now without Naslund.
MOST GM'S WOULD DO THAT TRADE IN BLINK TOP 2-3 GOALIES ARE HARD TO FIND!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
billy p said:
Though I am a hockey fan the CANAUCK's got the better of the deal.He can win games on his own Bertuzzi can only end peoples careers and his appears to be on that road now without Naslund.
MOST GM'S WOULD DO THAT TRADE IN BLINK TOP 2-3 GOALIES ARE HARD TO FIND!!
A top goalie is not worth a proven Top power forward, a good Dman, and a Good goalie, not by a long shot.

SheepStar

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Did you watch the cup finals the canes won solely on the back of CAM WARD!On that note SHEEP I will say with AULT and the Buffalo cast off you guy's would of been in for a long season just ask the the leaves(note the correct spelling) if they don't get a # 1 themselfs.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
billy p said:
Did you watch the cup finals the canes won solely on the back of CAM WARD!On that note SHEEP I will say with AULT and the Buffalo cast off you guy's would of been in for a long season just ask the the leaves(note the correct spelling) if they don't get a # 1 themselfs.
Yes, that is a good point.... :confused:

SheepStar

E

electricdick

Audioholic Intern
Sob...

.... Pronger is leaving town and we traded our first round draft pick to Minny for Roloson.....well, Roloson better stay.

But it was a very good run for the Oilers. And if there are any members from N.C., a tip of my hat to a classy city, classy fans and to the Canes for a great series and game seven win.

D ick

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
electricdick said:
.... Pronger is leaving town and we traded our first round draft pick to Minny for Roloson.....well, Roloson better stay.

But it was a very good run for the Oilers. And if there are any members from N.C., a tip of my hat to a classy city, classy fans and to the Canes for a great series and game seven win.

D ick
Here here!

Its a shame, Canada can never win the cup anymore.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis