Two Kappa Perfect build subs

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Matt, want you to know I spent this entire weekend, trying to justify spending the money on the dual Kappas and the Behringer. I live in Chandler, so pickup or delivery wasnt a problem. I must have hemmed and hawed on this for the past 48 hours, finally the angel on the right shoulder told me that I don't have the space for such beautiful subs, while the devil was telling the angel to go screw and that who really needs to come in through the main front door...or they can also squeeze by the entry way to the kitchen.

Let me tell you, if I had started my two car garage renovation into a main HT system then those beauties would've been in my house awaiting completion, but the economy the way it is, I just couldnt justify it.

So I was somewhat relieved to hear you got a buyer (at full price mind you) I would've tried to talk you down on price. ;) Although would've been a blast to meet a fellow HT zonie, want to say thanks for ruining my weekend with self doubt and pulling my hair on what I should do....BTW the devil was winning the war a couple times on this one. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis