Trump: Terminate the Constitution

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This is what the leader of the Republican party stands for, but will the Republican leadership take a stand against him? Sure, when pigs fly.

>>>DONALD TRUMP, the former president and the person that polls show is still the most likely GOP presidential nominee in 2024, today on Truth Social called for the suspension of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election, citing false conspiracy theories about election fraud.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote, hours after new details of Twitter’s internal moderation deliberations in 2020 were released at the behest of new owner ELON MUSK. (More on that below.)

Every Republican will be asked about Trump’s statement. The former president dined with antisemites last week, and now he says the Constitution should be discarded. If you are a Republican who thinks being asked to take a position on this is just some liberal media trap, consider what you would say if BARACK OBAMA or JOE BIDEN tweeted this. ...<<<

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This is simply the duplicity of the modern conservative movement: Law and Order matters until you can't get your way, then you must re-Order the Laws to support your cause. If that means throwing away the very foundations of American Democracy, so be it. After all, there are many alternative facts that clearly support the modern conservative belief that everything is wrong with America except what they are told to believe in.
*sighs

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd say yet again:
a) Everyone (eligible) must go vote! Regardless of how inconvenient it is. It is simpler than Jury duty.
b) Both parties are NOT the same.
c) Biden is not my first choice as he's way too conservative, but he beat the alternative (clearly) - Don't like your democratic leaders? - make sure to register and vote in your party primaries.
d) GOP is a perfect choice, if and only if you're in the 0.0001% rich bracket. The others it panders to as well (but doesn't serve) are conservative "Christians(*)," Gun fanatics (not fans, but specifically fanatics), Racists, and Neo-nazis ultra-right. Their long-term and obvious targets include continuing to enrich themselves by any means possible. Make plebs less educated -> easier to control. And of course, pièce de résistance, is removing the US democrary.

These aren't conspiracy theories, just facts based on the GOP voting record.
P.S.
(*) Christians in quotes because of their actions are often opposite of the Bible teachings.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I think he is scared sh...... of what might be coming for him.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I would like to think so myself and gets a warm fuzzy feeling from this. :)
Don't worry, Trump will be charged with multiple crimes which carry long sentences within 30 to 60 days. He almost certainly will die in prison, unless he can persuade the public to vote a president who will pardon him. I would bet Trump is starting to loose serious sleep and has nightmares of flocks of flying chickens.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
This is what the leader of the Republican party stands for, but will the Republican leadership take a stand against him? Sure, when pigs fly.

>>>DONALD TRUMP, the former president and the person that polls show is still the most likely GOP presidential nominee in 2024, today on Truth Social called for the suspension of the Constitution to overturn the 2020 election, citing false conspiracy theories about election fraud.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote, hours after new details of Twitter’s internal moderation deliberations in 2020 were released at the behest of new owner ELON MUSK. (More on that below.)

Every Republican will be asked about Trump’s statement. The former president dined with antisemites last week, and now he says the Constitution should be discarded. If you are a Republican who thinks being asked to take a position on this is just some liberal media trap, consider what you would say if BARACK OBAMA or JOE BIDEN tweeted this. ...<<<

Trump is a traitor. His supporters are too stupid to know or care.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Trump is a traitor. His supporters are too stupid to know or care.
I'd like to agree with you …

Trump is indeed a traitor – a traitor who has actively tried to overthrow the US Constitution. And it is also clear that his supporters don't care about the US Constitution or the rule of law in general. But they're not stupid, they're dangerous. They're more dangerous than any of the 9-11 terrorists.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Here is the quote as shown on MSMBC YouTube as only someone in USA can access "Truth" Social. So much for an "open, free and honest global conversation", I guess.

1670185003701.png

1670185113339.png

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like to agree with you …

Trump is indeed a traitor – a traitor who has actively tried to overthrow the US Constitution. And it is also clear that his supporters don't care about the US Constitution or the rule of law in general. But they're not stupid, they're dangerous. They're more dangerous than any of the 9-11 terrorists.
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that at least some Trump supporters aren't exceptionally bright.

Exhibit A: Does this guy look like he's a stable genius?

1670184169568.png

>>>“That’s a lot of bad juju that I never meant to create,” Chansley said during a sometimes rambling, half-hour-long address to the court. “My shamanic attire is designed to ward off evil spirits, not to scare people.”<<<

But, is he actually "stupid?" One definition is "having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense." The answer is subjective, but he's at least within spitting distance of stupid.

I'm not saying he's innocent. He was fortunate to only get 41 months.

Of course, stupid people can be dangerous. For example, there's been a long running debate with regards to executing low IQ convicts.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The man is a danger to this and all countries, well maybe not Russia since he seems to like what they do there. Lock him up.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
He is looking to stroke his own ego and get some visibility.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that at least some Trump supporters aren't exceptionally bright.

Exhibit A: Does this guy look like he's a stable genius?
Stupid … Dangerous … or Ugly?

This guy is both Stupid and Dangerous.
1670260465268.png

This guy is Dangerous and Ugly. Deranged? Yes – but not Stupid.
1670259688983.png

And this guy is … well … just plain Ugly.
1670259823374.png

Remember Rodney Dangerfield''s joke about his doctor, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz?
Dr. Vinnie told me I was crazy. I said "I want a second opinion." He said, "OK, and you're ugly too."
Alex Jones is the illustration for the punchline.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Let's just say the people who are die hard Trump supporters are a special breed. Do you really think Trump wants to sit down and have a meaningful discussion with these people who support him? Acknowledge them at all after voting?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis