Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of criminal tax fraud

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Ford was a known Nazi sympathizer and anti-Semite-

Henry Ford was a money grubbing, raving, capitalist asshole at heart...
(in addition to your article)

Ignored safety concerns about his death trap car....
Hired immigrants to replace American workers when they complained...(nothing against immigrants)
The list goes on and on and on...

And...the slimey fucknut gave you one color choice...Black !!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
On a positive note....KM was just booted out this very second.

Oh, those Republicans...cant live with them, cant kill them. (legally)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Just seeing his balding pufferfish face as all his money gets laundered (not by him) just warms my heart.
The judge basically told him this morning " This is over, now comes the bill. "

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm curious to read more about this. What was the name of this Standard Oil head who was murdered? I did a quick Google search with the info you provided, but I didn't find anything.

FWIW, it's said that Henry Ford of Ford Motors had lobbied FDR during the war with an unusual request. Because US Army bombers were built at some of his factories, Willow Run and others, he didn't want 'his' bombers to strike factories in Germany that he also owned. I don't know how the White House replied to that, but it might have been something like 'Be fruitful and multiply', but not in those exact words.
I can not trace the name. However the details were mentioned in the Autobiography of a WWII secret agent I read some years ago. He was actually a Canadian national. He was a pioneer in the development of radio communication locating and put away quite a number of German spies. Anyhow he detailed these events.

It is well known that Standard Oil were helping the Nazis.

[Despite powerful efforts of the Rockefeller interests and the nation’s capitalist press to put a lid on the truth, damning evidence continues to pile up about the Standard Oil-I.G. Farbenindustrie conspiracy.

Last week, tire Truman Senate Investigating Committee heard further government testimony showing that Standard Oil, in conformity with its arrangements with the Nazi interests, continued as late as December 1941 to provide oil and other necessary operating supplies for Nazi and Italian airlines bringing “spies, propaganda and profit-producing goods” to South America and returning to Europe with “essential war materials.”

The committee heard from the lips of a leading Treasury official the details of Standard’s efforts to turn over its Hungarian plants to the Nazis for $24,000.000 gold, a deal which the Treasury blocked because it would have “permitted the Standard Oil Co. to have been preferred by Germany over other American owners of capital investments in Germany” and would have furthered Nazi economic conquest in Europe.

These facts further brought out the close tie-up between Standard and the German capitalist interests and lent additional weight to the documentary evidence presented to the Truman Committee two weeks ago by Assistant. Attorney General Arnold, which established that Standard and I.G. Farben had an iron-clad cartel agreement, first made in Nov. 1929 to recognize each other’s exclusive rights in particular economic spheres. I.G. Farben was to have world control in chemicals and Standard, in petroleum products and synthetic gasoline.]

But according to the author the guy met his end at the hands of the British Secret service under Churchill's orders. I suspect this is an event the British government and agencies are reluctant to publicize.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I can not trace the name. However the details were mentioned in the Autobiography of a WWII secret agent I read some years ago. He was actually a Canadian national. He was a pioneer in the development of radio communication locating and put away quite a number of German spies. Anyhow he detailed these events.

It is well known that Standard Oil were helping the Nazis.

[Despite powerful efforts of the Rockefeller interests and the nation’s capitalist press to put a lid on the truth, damning evidence continues to pile up about the Standard Oil-I.G. Farbenindustrie conspiracy.

Last week, tire Truman Senate Investigating Committee heard further government testimony showing that Standard Oil, in conformity with its arrangements with the Nazi interests, continued as late as December 1941 to provide oil and other necessary operating supplies for Nazi and Italian airlines bringing “spies, propaganda and profit-producing goods” to South America and returning to Europe with “essential war materials.”

The committee heard from the lips of a leading Treasury official the details of Standard’s efforts to turn over its Hungarian plants to the Nazis for $24,000.000 gold, a deal which the Treasury blocked because it would have “permitted the Standard Oil Co. to have been preferred by Germany over other American owners of capital investments in Germany” and would have furthered Nazi economic conquest in Europe.

These facts further brought out the close tie-up between Standard and the German capitalist interests and lent additional weight to the documentary evidence presented to the Truman Committee two weeks ago by Assistant. Attorney General Arnold, which established that Standard and I.G. Farben had an iron-clad cartel agreement, first made in Nov. 1929 to recognize each other’s exclusive rights in particular economic spheres. I.G. Farben was to have world control in chemicals and Standard, in petroleum products and synthetic gasoline.]

But according to the author the guy met his end at the hands of the British Secret service under Churchill's orders. I suspect this is an event the British government and agencies are reluctant to publicize.
How about these articles?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately I agree with you. Armenia/Azerbaijan and most worryingly of all the Balkan states are coming on the boil again. Anyone who knows any European history should be truly worried about the latter. There are also, I believe, significant fascist movements in Germany, Italy and Spain, bit also to some extent in the UK and France. Both the UK and France have toyed with fascism from time to time.

Now very worryingly there seems to be a strong undercurrent of fascism in the US. I think this is fairly new to the American Politic, but I think was a factor in the US, before and during WWII, before Pearl Harbor. The head of American Standard oil, was a particularly dangerous and influential fascist. Churchill was worried enough about his influence he sent a secret agent to murder him. The agent strangled him in a hotel room. This was not revealed until many years later, I think about 20 years ago or so. It just shows how ruthless Churchill was prepared to be.

The problem with American Fascists is that they are so stupid, they don't know they are, or what Fascism is. In fact they have probably never heard of it!
One would think that with the experience of fascism in Europe still in living memory, they would be loath to pick up that torch once again. It beggars belief.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Does it seem like Trump is daring all judges to issue gag orders? I'd like to see him get his wish.
I don't know how his ranting hasn't earned him a contempt of court charge. Must his raving have to take place in an actual courtroom for such a charge to be applicable?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know how his ranting hasn't earned him a contempt of court charge. Must his raving have to take place in an actual courtroom for such a charge to be applicable?
Maybe he will break and start cussing out judges and threatening them face to face. That should do it.

highfigh

highfigh

Henry Ford was a money grubbing, raving, capitalist asshole at heart...
(in addition to your article)

Ignored safety concerns about his death trap car....
Hired immigrants to replace American workers when they complained...(nothing against immigrants)
The list goes on and on and on...

And...the slimey fucknut gave you one color choice...Black !!
Using one color costs less than using several- it's sensible from the economical standpoint- why do you have a problem with that? How many colors are offered in AV equipment?

WRT hiring immigrants, did you know that NY has a new jobs program specifically for asylum seekers and migrants that could have been filled by US citizens? The "we have low unemployment' stance by the government is BS- people don't want to work and I know several employers who are having a terrible time finding employees, in several kinds of jobs. It's not regional, either.

highfigh

highfigh

If I were a judge and would never vote for someone, their ranting made public would let people see who they have as candidates and nobody could say they were trying to impact the election. If someone sees this ranting, how many will say "Oh, yeah, that's what I want in office!"? Contempt charges would likely need to come from actions and statements in court, but a gag order can be used for maintaining the safety of someone involved in the case.

If he's ranting and raving in court but the judge doesn't charge him with contempt, I would have to wonder about the judge.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Using one color costs less than using several- it's sensible from the economical standpoint- why do you have a problem with that? How many colors are offered in AV equipment?

WRT hiring immigrants, did you know that NY has a new jobs program specifically for asylum seekers and migrants that could have been filled by US citizens? The "we have low unemployment' stance by the government is BS- people don't want to work and I know several employers who are having a terrible time finding employees, in several kinds of jobs. It's not regional, either.

Ford hiring immigrants had no relevance to anything going on today.

The immigrants were much more adept at following his rules to get that 5 dollars a day he promised....most American workers just got 2.50 a day because they didn't meet his "standards".
(standards enforced by committee)
Imagine your boss sending a team of his goons to your house to make sure you were a good boy....deplorable.
Eventually he replaced three fourth of his American workforce.
The immigrant workers were far more likely to stay, and not just tell him to truck off...hard to say how many got shafted on the extra 2.50 because they didn't meet his standards.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Ford hiring immigrants had no relevance to anything going on today.

The immigrants were much more adept at following his rules to get that 5 dollars a day he promised....most American workers just got 2.50 a day because they didn't meet his "standards".
(standards enforced by committee)
Imagine your boss sending a team of his goons to your house to make sure you were a good boy....deplorable.
Eventually he replaced three fourth of his American workforce.

so what, that was 100 years ago, I sure as hell hope things have 'improved somewhat' ! ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
On a positive note....KM was just booted out this very second.

Oh, those Republicans...cant live with them, cant kill them. (legally)
Not that I will cry on account of any Republican, but now we are facing another likely government shutdown.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The short answer is no. I think the judge is refusing to take the bait because he doesn't want to give Trump another excuse to argue that the judge is biased against him.

Also, this case is not being tried to a jury so jury intimidation is not an issue. In a sense, the judge seems to be implicitly sending a message "You can call me every name in the book but it won't have any effect, so go suck lemons."

I believe the limited gag order did not say anything about the judge, just court staff:

>>>Rebuking Donald Trump, a state court judge imposed a limited gag order Tuesday in the former president’s civil business fraud trial and ordered him to delete a social media post that publicly maligned a key court staffer.<<<

The judge previously held Trump in contempt for various pretrial matters:

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
One minor "victory" for Trump was the appeals court delay of his business license cancellations until after the appeal is completed.

>>>A New York appeals court declined to temporarily pause former President Trump’s civil fraud trial but did halt the cancellation of Trump’s business licenses until after an appeals court hears his case.<<<

This probably makes sense because it is (in theory) possible that Trump could win on appeal, and it would cause chaos if the licenses were to be cancelled, then reinstated after the appeal is decided. The pause noted above is just to give the appeals court time to decide the appeal, but the appeal seems like a long shot for Trump so this delay is probably an extremely minor "victory" for Trump.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis