Trump GUILTY of Fraud

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

I also have a strong hunch that Trump is infact a Russian agent.
I have been reading about this that he was groomed from way back, perhaps the beauty contest in Moskow, or before.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
agreed !!

Now back to the fraud case........

assuming he loses his appeal, remind me a again who the victim is here and where will the many multiples of millions be paid ? Somehow this got lost in the shuffle with me......
Got to read the laws on this. No one needs to have been hurt but it is still a fraud when his gain is from fraudulent means. He had lower interest rate because of this so the banks lost money. And others like this. Special name that escapes me right now.
And this practice by him is not a single year but decades and decades.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Hmmm..... you cite Crowder, Tucker, and you spell MAGA. And you also listened to Rush I believe for 30 years. You also bought Trump Wanted shirts. Yet you're not Republican.
I gave you a rather obvious hint with the "C"...

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
agreed !!

Now back to the fraud case........

assuming he loses his appeal, remind me a again who the victim is here and where will the many multiples of millions be paid ? Somehow this got lost in the shuffle with me......
The law does not require a victim. It's the conduct itself that violates the law.

If you drive down a side street in the suburbs at 100 mph while intoxicated but you manage to avoid hitting children getting off a bus before getting pulled over, try telling the police that there was no victim.

Some laws do not require a victim.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
The law does not require a victim. It's the conduct itself that violates the law.

If you drive down a side street in the suburbs at 100 mph while intoxicated but you manage to avoid hitting children getting off a bus before getting pulled over, try telling the police that there was no victim.

Some laws do not require a victim.
Terrible Analogy. You borrow money from the bank. You pay the bank back in full satisfying all terms of the loan. An elected politician hired to fight crime that has zero to do with bank and the terms of the loan. A loan that was perfectly legal. Decides because for whatever reason they want they don’t like you and decide you pay a fine of over 100 times the amount of the loan. Even though the bank in court says they were paid back in full on time. A corrupt politician using a corrupt judge. A corrupt President equal to Putin using any means necessary to stay in power.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
On the subject of the NY law, the court opinion provides a brief history of fraud laws in NY. Prior to the 1956 law, common law fraud in NY did require damages:

>>>The instant action is not a garden-variety common law fraud case. Common law fraud (also
known as “misrepresentation”) has five elements: (1) A material statement; (2) falsity; (3)
knowledge of the falsity (“scienter”); (4) justifiable reliance; and (5) damages. See, e.g., Kerusa
Co. LLC v W10Z/515 Real Estate Ltd. Partnership, 12 NY3d 236, 242 (2009)<<<(emphasis added).

Because this law was difficult to enforce and fraud was (reportedly) rampant, the state passed a law in 1956 to give the
government more power to stop fraud:

>>>Along came Executive Law § 63(12), which began life as Laws of 1956, Chapter 592, “An act to
amend the executive law, in relation to cancellation of registration of doing business under an
assumed name or as partners for repeated fraudulent or illegal acts.”<<<

Given that both Trump and his father had been in business in NY for many years, they must have known about this law. Trump chose to take a risk and he got caught.

The decision cites prior court decisions in NY:

>>[D]isgorgement aims to deter wrongdoing by preventing the
wrongdoer from retaining ill-gotten gains from fraudulent conduct.
Accordingly, the remedy of disgorgement does not require a showing
or allegation of direct losses to consumers or the public; the source
of the ill-gotten gains is “immaterial.

People v Ernst & Young, LLP, 114 AD3d 569 (1st Dept 2014) (disgorgement is not
impermissible penalty “since the wrongdoer who is deprived of an illicit gain is ideally left in the
position he would have been had there been no misconduct
”)<<<

Trump is now (at least in theory) in the same position he would have been in if he had not engaged in fraud. He would have paid much higher interest rates if he would have provided accurate financial statements.

Trump gambled and lost so he's throwing yet another tantrum.

1708562441276.png

He's the biggest whiner in the history of whiners.

Suck it up there buttercup.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
On the subject of the NY law, the court opinion provides a brief history of fraud laws in NY. Prior to the 1956 law, common law fraud in NY did require damages:

>>>The instant action is not a garden-variety common law fraud case. Common law fraud (also
known as “misrepresentation”) has five elements: (1) A material statement; (2) falsity; (3)
knowledge of the falsity (“scienter”); (4) justifiable reliance; and (5) damages. See, e.g., Kerusa
Co. LLC v W10Z/515 Real Estate Ltd. Partnership, 12 NY3d 236, 242 (2009)<<<(emphasis added).

Because this law was difficult to enforce and fraud was (reportedly) rampant, the state passed a law in 1956 to give the
government more power to stop fraud:

>>>Along came Executive Law § 63(12), which began life as Laws of 1956, Chapter 592, “An act to
amend the executive law, in relation to cancellation of registration of doing business under an
assumed name or as partners for repeated fraudulent or illegal acts.”<<<

Given that both Trump and his father had been in business in NY for many years, they must have known about this law. Trump chose to take a risk and he got caught.

The decision cites prior court decisions in NY:

>>[D]isgorgement aims to deter wrongdoing by preventing the
wrongdoer from retaining ill-gotten gains from fraudulent conduct.
Accordingly, the remedy of disgorgement does not require a showing
or allegation of direct losses to consumers or the public; the source
of the ill-gotten gains is “immaterial.

People v Ernst & Young, LLP, 114 AD3d 569 (1st Dept 2014) (disgorgement is not
impermissible penalty “since the wrongdoer who is deprived of an illicit gain is ideally left in the
position he would have been had there been no misconduct
”)<<<

Trump is now (at least in theory) in the same position he would have been in if he had not engaged in fraud. He would have paid much higher interest rates if he would have provided accurate financial statements.

Trump gambled and lost so he's throwing yet another tantrum.

View attachment 66014

He's the biggest whiner in the history of whiners.

Suck it up there buttercup.
Trump is ahead of Biden now in just about every poll. The American people are rejecting all this BS otherwise that would not be the case. It is and will continue to backfire on the Biden Regime. So come November Suck it up Buttercup will be the message to the whining left

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is ahead of Biden now in just about every poll. The American people are rejecting all this BS otherwise that would not be the case. It is and will continue to backfire on the Biden Regime. So come November Suck it up Buttercup will be the message to the whining left
Trump ain't Reagan, but a 2-1 record isn't too bad. We do have to accept if we lose it was cause our guy sucks. However, I'd argue it was MAGA who melted hardest with the election fraud and January 6th. Trump might have melted hardest out of any of them. I'm guessing if there was 0.0% he'd still be claiming fraud.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, when it has been made quite clear that Trump is a crook, MAGA's fallback response is that he is riding high in the polls and will win in November.

He may very well win. That does not change the fact that he is a crook whatsoever.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, let me put it to you this way, I don't give two turds about social media.
I was commenting on his link which was through social media. Twitter is a tremendous place for conservative journalism.

I know but seemed to imply .........
Owningthelibs + Trump = quintessential example of his popularity.

Then,
Owningthelibs + Trump + whotheyreallyare = Oops, I'm outta here.

It's not difficult to see IMO. I'd be wrong for saying it's all Republicans, but on the other hand isn't OTL (owningthelibs) their core belief?

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
So, when it has been made quite clear that Trump is a crook, MAGA's fallback response is that he is riding high in the polls and will win in November.

He may very well win. That does not change the fact that he is a crook whatsoever.
You are right he may very well win. If it was a fact that Trump was a crook he would not even win the GOP nominee. The majority of Americans do not believe Trump is a crook which is evident in the polls. It’s all BS from Biden and whoever else is running the country. Biden is not mentally competent enough to go out and campaign so they are trying everything from putting Trump in jail to ruining him financially. It’s not working. BTW I hope this will not become the norm in politics and that Corrupt POS Biden will not win. Otherwise whoever is in power will do the exact same thing to there opponents next time.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You are right he may very well win. If it was a fact that Trump was a crook he would not even win the GOP nominee. The majority of Americans do not believe Trump is a crook which is evident in the polls. It’s all BS from Biden and whoever else is running the country. Biden is not mentally competent enough to go out and campaign so they are trying everything from putting Trump in jail to ruining him financially. It’s not working. BTW I hope this will not become the norm in politics and that Corrupt POS Biden will not win. Otherwise whoever is in power will do the exact same thing to there opponents next time.
Closer to the opposite I think. If you listen to conservative news they avoid the topic altogether. I assume that means they do not believe he's innocent. Nor do the voters. Otherwise wouldn't they use a little bit of that journalism to highlight how each case against him is a fraud?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
When reading your posts I came to think of the following quote John Stuart Mill. I wonder what he would think of MAGA people.

>>>“Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives...
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it. Suppose any party, in addition to whatever share it may possess of the ability of the community, has nearly the whole of its stupidity, that party must, by the law of its constitution, be the stupidest party; and I do not see why honorable gentlemen should see that position as at all offensive to them, for it ensures their being always an extremely powerful party . . . There is so much dense, solid force in sheer stupidity, that any body of able men with that force pressing behind them may ensure victory in many a struggle, and many a victory the Conservative party has gained through that power."

John Stuart Mill ( British philosopher, economist, and liberal member of Parliament for Westminster from 1865 to 68 )”
<<<

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Closer to the opposite I think. If you listen to conservative news they avoid the topic altogether. I assume that means they do not believe he's innocent. Nor do the voters. Otherwise wouldn't they use a little bit of that journalism to highlight how each case against him is a fraud?
Avoid the topic. I do not know what you are watching. But most of the news networks are running this stuff into the ground. 24-7. Both sides. Depending on what network you tune into. Both of them with completely different takes

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis