Trouble viewing signatures

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I can not see anyone’s signature on the threads. I logged off and back on. Is there a particular setting that controls this?
Thanks.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not everyone has one but quite a few do. Are you using the website or tapatalk? They don't appear on tapatalk....

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
On an iPhone, I don’t know what tapatalk is, an app?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
On an iPhone, I don’t know what tapatalk is, an app?
It's an app that handles several forums. Easier on a phone than the actual website last I tried. Does AH now have a mobile specific website?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just signed in on the phone to normal audioholics.com and can't see your signature....doesn't appear to be a mobile specific website (I've seen some with an m. in front of the name....like https://m.audioholics) altho I don't see that this time. Interesting but don't use the phone all that much for access (outside of a recent power outage for 5 days when it was my only way :) ).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can not see anyone’s signature on the threads. I logged off and back on. Is there a particular setting that controls this?
Thanks.
Under preferences in your account there is a box to tick off to view sig's.

Sef_Makaro

Sef_Makaro

Audioholic
I mostly use my a web browser on my iPhone to view these forums, I though sigs were broken until I logged on with my pc.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Under preferences in your account there is a box to tick off to view sig's.
Separately for when you use a phone? I see them fine on my laptop but not on my phone....with no changes in preferences...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis