Tron Legacy CD Soundtrack Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
How many people have seen the Tron Legacy Movie? Did you like it? If not for its storyline, what about the visual affects and more importantly...the SOUND!

Well we found the Tron Legacy CD soundtrack to be equally impressive.

Discuss "Tron Legacy (2010) CD Review" here. Read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stanton

Stanton

Audioholics Contributing Writer
For the record, the U.S. release is still available in a (1) CD version that contains the first 22 tracks. Unfortunately, you don't get Castor or the Encom's, but it was an expensive package!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I picked up the Amazon digital version that included the bonus Sea of Simulation track, which I recall being in the movie at least once and possibly also in the end credits. This was a good album for sure.

Stanton

Stanton

I picked up the Amazon digital version that included the bonus Sea of Simulation track, which I recall being in the movie at least once and possibly also in the end credits. This was a good album for sure.
Yes: that piece played WHILE they were crossing the Sea of Simulation. While SofS is only available via digital download, the rest of the soundtrack sounds MUCH better on CD (PCM)!

Philth

Philth

Audiophyte
I was just discussing how amazing this album was with a friend just the other day. I really hope they do another soundtrack like this, it is something very special.

Stanton

Stanton

I just rode the new Tron ride in Walt Disney World yesterday...and the Tron soundtrack is all over it! Amazing how the music has held up over the years. Very cool ride for anyone who makes it to the Magic Kingdom.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis