Toy Matinee DVD-A/DTS

<font color='#000000'>I can remember a few years back hearing a song on the radio from time to time that I absolutely loved, but never knew the name of it or artist who sang it. All I could remember was a few lyrics that stuck in my head. The style of this song reminded me of a cross between Steely Dan and the Alan Parson Project. I vowed that one day I would find out who this band was and acquire an album of theirs. However, a few years passed the song slowly faded off of the radio and out of my memory. That is until I scored a copy of the latest DVD Audio Disc from a band named Toy Matinee. Not knowing who this band was, I was eager nonetheless to just finally hear DVD-A in all of its glory.

I accidentally skipped to track #8 whilst I was setting up the DVD-A player to play the DTS track of this disc. To my surprise, I heard the first few notes of the long forgotten and favored song &quot;This is the Ballad of Jenny Ledge&quot;. I couldn't believe it! I finally found my song that I have been searching for so long. I was smiling high because I now had in my possession the song that I loved so much, and best of all it was recorded and mixed excellently in 5.1 channel surround sound.

[More]</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis