Top 10 Electronics Gifts for Christmas 2007

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
What do you buy for that loved one who has everything? If your spouse or significant other is a consumer electronics, gadget, or home theater buff then hunker down and check out our list of the top 10 items that will satisfy any enthusiast at any price range. This list spans the entire price range from pauper to golden-pockets, so everyone is bound to find something that is the absolute best item of the season. Now, you may think that this is a subjective list (and you'd be right.) In our minds, however, you simply can't go wrong and you can trust us to know what's best for your loved one this Christmas season (yeah, that won't come back to haunt us later!) Without further ado, here are the top 10 Christmas gifts you can give this holiday season.

Discuss "Top 10 Electronics Gifts for Christmas 2007" here. Read the article.

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
Nice list. I'm sure you didn't write it just so we could nit-pick it, but here goes anyway.

I think the SanDisk Sansa line is the way to go for a flash mp3 player. Their 8gb player costs less than the 4gb nano, doesn't need iTunes to work, has a user replaceable battery, and expandable memory. It has a microSD slot, so you can load up as many 2gb cards as you need.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I want that rocket launcher. That's quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen. That'll keep the kids out of my office! :D

crashkelly

crashkelly

Full Audioholic
Absolutely, I have to get that rocket launcher.

I can't wait to see my office mates faces when I pop them with one of the missles.

Great fun, til someone loses an eye :eek:

Awe mom, I promise I won't......

:D

A

Andy Anonymous

Audiophyte
I also have it on record that Super Mario World is a very good game...and has been since it came out in 1991. (Sorry, I had to.)

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic
I bought the R2-D2 robot last year at this time and I must agree with its selection as the #1 gift -- it's mega-cool!

P.S. The list price is wrong however. It runs for $120 not $140.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis